0.1

Valerie.

I don't even know what happened. One day he was a loving and caring person and then the next he was terrible and cruel and I don't even know why. I didn't even realize I was day dreaming until a hard hand slammed on the table snapping me put of it.

"What does the future hold for me my dear?" 

Speak of the devil my mate. *internally gags*
" You know it doesn't work like that Nathanial. I only see what the fates allow."

" The fates.. I've never seen them. Are they as powerful as the Moon Goddess no one has seen them in over ten centuries."

" I know as much as you do Nathanial." I snapped we go through this everyday and everyday is the same. Right about now he should be grabbing  me and yelling.
He grabs me by my small throat and tosses me against the hard cold floor.

"Don't you use that tone with me!" He yells as he repeatedly kicked me in the stomach.

I layed there numb thinking of a new mate to treat me right. A place far from here away from him. 

"Have you learned your lesson whore?!" 

I said nothing only aggravating him further but I didn't care I was to busy watching my vision.
I was watching myself escape and running into the arms of another.
______
11/13/17:

Quite short to start off I know but I promise the chapters will get longer I just felt like it would be dramatic to leave it here
-KenTheGoddess