1.8

Nathanial POV

Nathanial POV

I heard a loud giggle as I tripped on the top step. 

"Oh I'm going to get you little girl." I yelled as I walked down the hall

After Stephen and I finally realized what Val meant she had taken off and we spilt up to get her.

10 minutes later and three shoes and five honeybun breaks later we still hadn't gotten her.

"Damn her and her hybridness." Stephen said as he came up beside me.

"Valerie come out come out wherever you are." I said in a low whispered tone

Then I heard a very quiet giggle coming from the guest room. I looked over at Stephen who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow. We slowly walked towards the door and opened it and walked towards the closet door.

I grabbed onto the door knob and swung it open.

Stephen got to her before I could and  tossed her in the air before tickling her. 

"Now say we are the most sexist men alive!"

"NEVER!"

"Wow I'm hurt Val." I said as I put a hand over my heart

She laughed some more before finally saying,

"You guys are the most sexist men alive!"

"Fucking finally." Stephen huffed

"I always knew you felt that way about us." I said with a hair flip

Val and Stephen looked at me for a second before busting out laughing.

"I really don't  see what's so funny

"I really don't  see what's so funny." I said with a straight face attempting to look mad.

"Aww do we make the Poo Bear mad do you wants a hug?" Val said as she got up and looked at me like I was a child.

"Yeah." I said with a pout

This made her laugh as she got up and came to give me a big hug and I took the time to take in her scent and enjoy this.