Chapter 11: A Plan

Over 600 reads! I never expected this much but thank you all. I hope you like the next installment of my little story
————————————————
Harold PoV (The guy from the beginning)
————————————————

It's screams echoed.
I didn't know dungeons could scream.
But no one had tried killing one before.

After stabbing the dungeon crystal with my [Holy Sword], a chilling scream echoed throughout the boss room. It was unholy, beastlike, but also ... humanlike. It sent chills down everyone's spine, even mine, the hero.

I removed the sword from the disintegrating crystal, which became a pale white powder. I felt myself growing stronger and bagged the dust. "Appraise me." I said and the nervous wizard nodded. "L-L-Level 147 s-sir!" he said, I was shocked. A 59 level jump.

I enjoyed my power, as the hero of Gelius. I had everything I ever wanted, everything I could need. Be it money, power, weapons, or women, I had it all, all but one. She still wouldn't move on from Cason's death, but she would one day.

The dungeon shook and began to crumble. A large boulder fell on top of some lowly knights, squishing them to death. They were expendable, I was not.

The rest of us dashed to the teleport pedestal, and teleported out of there. At the entrance of Qulo we were finally able to take a breath as the entire dungeon collapsed in on itself.

A simple notification appeared.

————————————————
      Notification: Dungeon
————————————————
Good job. You destroyed a 1/10
star dungeon, keep up the good
work
————————————————
You still aren't worthy to see my
name :P
————————————————

I cursed, causing everyone to look up and step back in fear. "What do you mean 1/10 star, that was difficult you know! And what about not being worthy! I am very worthy!" I yelled furiously. All of the kingdom troops assigned to us hid behind trees.

Silvia walked up to me. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Nothing..." I said grumpily. She swayed her hips, "Come on, tell me. I'll give you a good time if you do~~" she winked at me. I had "used" her a lot before that day, and after. I smiled and told her.

"Worthy? You're worthy for everything~~" she winked again. She was one of the many women I had as the hero. "Indeed I am, more worthy than that one we killed." I said bitterly. "You're still on about that? I thought I was the only thing on your mind~~" (You get the pattern now). "You're right." I smiled. I gave her a bit extra that day.

..............

The trek back was uncomfortable, the carriages sucked. I yelled at the cooks plenty of times because the taste was so bland. The 3 wizards passed out of mana exhaustion keeping my carriage cool in the summer's sun, I yelled at them too. The only thing I could enjoy was "quality time" with Silvia.

We arrived at the castle after a few days, the king greeted us at the entrance. "How was it?" he asked. "Terrible, your troops are weak, your carriages are uncomfortable, and your food is bland!" I yelled at him, I had high standards you know.

He burst into tears, "I am trying my best but we cannot compare to the better otherworld that you all are from." the king said in between tears. "Please don't leave our humble country!" he said. "I should but I don't want to." It would be a hassle to leave anyway.

I entered the castle and the knights all bowed down before me. "Welcome back, hero." they said united. It was nice being a hero.

I walked down the halls with Silvia by my side. She kept prodding at my side as we walked but I paid no mind.

"Hero Harold, I welcome thee." the prime minister said. They had told me that the hero was very important in their religion, and deserved the best of care. (Obviously there's a different, true side to this claim)

The minister continued to talk, "What are your plans for the kingdom?". "I plan to expand it, and take it over, for you." I grinned. "I see your loyalty is in check." he smiled and walked away.

The minister saw great power in Cason, greater than mine, but he had no idea what it was. When he told me that, I was furious, but he had a plan. Cason was always hard to convince, hard to make follow orders, since I knew him, but the minister needed someone strong that no one could defeat. So the minister made a plan for me. All I had to do was kill Cason, and promise loyalty. I had always hated Cason so I took the offer.

He convinced the king to use knights he chose, which were corrupt already by the minister. He also made a cover story for us to tell to the king, and a backup plan if he somehow defended himself. The hardest part was to choose which classmates to take with me. We ended up choosing just Silvia, who was already in love with me and was willing to do anything for me. (Ahahahaha)

So we set off to find a boar with Cason, and the plan was a success. With Cason out of the way, I could be the strongest, and no one could stand up to me. Then the minister told me his true plan, to take over Gelius and crown himself supreme. It was an interesting plan and I was promised everything I could ever want, and to be his right hand man. I agreed to the plan.

Of course I needed someone to help me, so I chose Silvia. I made a different plan to take, take over the kingdom, kill the minister via "accident", and crown myself king. And I told Silvia she would be the queen by my side.

My plan was perfect, no chance to fail. But there was something I could never account for. But I didn't know it at the time .....

————————————————
I'm back! After about a month of lazing around I finally finished this chapter. I had to write this chapter three times before I got this.

At first I thought I had writers block but as I read what I had typed down, I realized that it had no plot whatsoever. I wasn't satisfied with my creation so I rewrote it, it was slightly better, but it could be classified as filler at best. So I wrote with a different concept than what I originally made, and it was good.

I would also love some feedback from you guys, how am I supposed to get better if the only judge is myself? Well uhh Glass_Reaper typing off!