Chapter 10: Floor 52 - Dragon

Thank you all for 200 reads, I've had a nice time writing this and I hope you all enjoy it. Here's the next chapter.
————————————————
"How long have we been here?" Cat asked on floor 51, which was some how filled with your typical aliens. "The floor, 6 hours, the dungeon, about a month, well for me anyway." I said punching an alien. One of them screeched.

"That's long enough, can't we clear this dungeon already?" Cat said while puffing her cheeks. "Souls are pretty important you know. But mostly I feel like something is going to happen near the end of this dungeon." I said while giving off a slightly cold aura. I've gained mastery at controlling my aura, to murderous to cheerful, if I've seen it, I can do it.

"You're so mean Cason." Cat said and crossed her arms. "I'm not mean, I'm just doing some precautions, you never know." I said. The aliens ran away.

"[Air Bullet]" I said. Even though I can just think it to cast it, I choose not to. Normally it would go 'May the spirits of the wind form by my command, [Air Bullet]!'. It still murdered the aliens in large amounts.

The aliens screamed. "It's noisy out here." Cat said. "Uhh [Noise Block]" I said. A clear slightly shimmering barrier surrounded us, blocking the noise. "Much better." Cat said.

30 minutes later the final normal alien fell, all that was left was the floor boss. We headed there relatively slowly.

{Jououloua, The Ancient Martian} her name read as I cast [Appraise] on her. The martian moved it's mouth as trying to say something. "[Fire Ball]" I said nonchalantly. The ball of flames burned a deep blue, and hit the martian. It's final dying screams were blocked out by the barrier.

"It's way too easy with you around." Cat complained. "Well, are you calling me strong?" I said and flexed. Cat rolled her eyes.

We headed down the flight of stairs. The air grew chiller and I could see my breath. Cat's heavy breathing was a bit ...... nevermind.

We reached the bottom of the stairs but something wasn't right. There were no monsters.

We searched the floor, but we could find none. Me and Cat could feel the souls but we could not find anything. We even turned off the barrier in case something made a sound.

I laid down on the cold snow and Cat lay beside me. "You feel the souls, right?" I asked Cat. I gained the ability to talk to souls but now it was quiet.

I closed my eyes to concentrate on the souls, but not sleeping for a few days knocks you out instantly. I fell aslee--

————————————————
                      Cat's POV

His sleeping face was cute. Normally this wouldn't have ever happened in a dungeon but the floor was nearly empty. There were 2 souls on the entire floor, the floor boss and something odd.

It was stationary westward, but it dared not to move the entire time we were on that floor. Almost like it was afraid of us.

I intentionally breathed hard in the cold to lure him, but he didn't attack me. I'm a failure to my creator. Creator told me to serve my master with everything I had, but I'm failing him.

He has his defences high, but my intentions will leak to him .... eventually.

Creator had only created me to serve my master, who would be a [Reaper] that would give me souls. He told me that he would have the darkness attribute and he would have been betrayed by his own kind.

I was created to be my master's weapon, his love, his revenge, my creator told me. He had a special skill he stole that could tell him the future, [Foresight] if I remember correctly.