Chapter 15

He kept glancing at her while they were travelling and that creeps her out.

"Bakit ka ba tingin ng tingin diyan? May gusto ka bang sabihin?"

He once again glance at her from head to toe. She was wearing a white v-neck shirt, tattered jeans and her favorite sneakers.

"Nothing." He replied.

Napasimangot siya. "Hmp. Eh di wala." Halata naman na may gusto itong sabihin sa kanya.

"We're here." As he stops the engine she immediately went out of the car not waiting for him.

Napanganga siya sa laki at ganda ng kompanya nito. He really is damn rich. And handsome too.

"You should have let me open the door for you, wife." he said as he approached her. Nilingon niya ito at nakitang parang bad trip.

"Huh? Kaya ko namang bumaba at magbukas ng pinto ng ako lang. I have arms, you know? I'm not some disabled wackoo. I am an independent woman living in a democratic country."

"Slowpoke." He murmured.

Napataas ang kilay niya. "Anong sabi mo?"

"I said, let's go inside." He then held her hands which startled her. She can't help but smile as she watched their clasped hands.

"Tsansing yata tayo ngayon, 'pre."

He looked at their hands. "Guilty. Sarap mo kasing tsansingan, kaya nakakawili."

She chuckled. "Ofcourse. Maganda ako, eh."

"Okay, if you say so." Then he chuckled sexily.

They held hands until they reached his office floor. Buong floor talaga ang opisina ng lalaki and everything shouts luxury. She walked with him gracefully not minding what she wears or the shush voices of the people around them.

Mamatay kayo sa inggit, mga clowns. Nyahahahaha.

When they reached his office where his secretary was standing, she noticed how the woman flicker her eyelashes and tugged the hem of her uniform to show her cleavage.

"Goodmorning, Sir Lance." The secretary greeted. The woman just raised her eyebrows at her. She glared in return.

"Morning. Where's the files that needs my signature, Honey?" Her husband inquired.

"Honey? Endearment?" she can't help but asked. She needed to know what relationship they had with Lance.

"Oh, ofcourse not. Her name is, 'Honey', in literal sense." Lance explained.

"Ah, akala ko kabit mo." She felt relieved.

Hinarap siya ni Lance at tumitig sa kanya. Nailing tuloy ang beauty niya.

"Why would you think such a thing?" tanong nito sa kanya. Umiwas siya ng tingin ditto.

"Uhm, just asking. And besides, you're one hot blooded male, it was just an innocent thought that you know."

"Infidelity is a big no-no for me, so don't even think of about it." He then started walking inside but abruptly stops.

"So, I just realized, you're jealous of Honey, right? And you said I'm hot?" He grinned at her.

"No! I'm not jealous and, and, you're not hot! I just heard someone said that while we're walking at the lobby." She denied fiercely.

"If you say so, wife." Pero mukhang hindi naman ito naniniwala sa sinabi niya.