Chapter 13: Triple Date

Start from the beginning

"You sure? We could just look for something else that we could all enjoy together." I stated.

"No, it's okay. Go ride that one and we'll stay here. We'll look for something else later." Sehun said.

"Okay, if you say so. See you guys!" I said and waved at them.

I walked towards the line with Chanyeol and KaiSoo behind us. I turned and saw a pale Chanyeol.

"Are you okay, Channie? You're sweating lots." I asked, worriedly.

"Wha-what? Of c-course, I'm fine..." he said. I stared at him and asked, "You're not scared, are you?" completely teasing him.

"No, I'm not! Let's go." He said and pulled me towards the coaster. I chuckled and thought, "scaredy cat".

We got on the coaster and Chanyeol was sweating lots and pale once again. "Are you sure? We can still turn back, you know?" As much as I love teasing him, I'm worried about him.

"No, it's okay. You're with me." He said, I smiled at him and held his hand tightly and began the hell of a rollercoaster.

------

We got off the rollercoaster, me, Kyungsoo, and Jongin chatting happily and a zombie Chanyeol trailing behind us. I went to him and hugged him, "You did well Channie... Aren't you gonna puke? Let's go and buy some water." I said and pulled him towards the food booths, there we saw the HunHan couple feeding at each other with cotton candy.

"Hey lovebirds!" I exclaimed, and they jumped, surprised.

"Hey Baekkie! Hey Chanyeol... What's wrong? You're really pale." Luhan asked.

I sighed and said, "It turns out that Chanyeol is scared of rollercoasters."

They stared at us dumbfounded, "Really? Pftt.." Sehun said, trying to stop laughing.

"Heyy!!!" Chanyeol exclaimed and punched Sehun's shoulder slightly.

"Anyways, let's go?" Luhan asked and stood up. We all nodded and headed to the Haunted House.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" I thought and gone paled, Chanyeol noticed and asked, "You okay, Princess? You're not scared, are you?"

"Me? Scared? No way!!" Baekhyun said and chuckled nervously.

"Then let's go!!!" Jongin yelled and all the semes pulled the ukes toward the Haunted House. All of us paled except the semes.

[A/N: "Seme" is the dominant one in the relationship while "Uke" is the receiving one. If you like yaoi, you'll know it ;)]

We all went in the haunted house and me, Kyungsoo, and Luhan were clinging to our boyfriends as we made through the tunnel.

In the middle of it, something or someone jumped infront of me and I screamed big time! I ran away, looking for the exit but news flashed! I got lost! Dammit! I'm in a room that is sort of like a kitchen and I heard a sound behind me, I turned to looked at it but found nothing, I walked around looking for Chanyeol and the rest, I'm really scared now! T^T

"Chanyeol?! Luhan?! Kyungsoo?!" I yelled and sniffed, this is totally creeping me out! TT I walked around, and someone held my shoulder, "Waaaaahhh!!!!!!" I screamed and cried. "Let go of me!! Let go! Let go!!! Chanyeol!!! Where are you?!" I yelled. I sobbed, "Please stop!!!" I murmured, crouching down, eyes closed, and ears covered.

"Cha-Chanyeol!! Where are you?!" I screamed with all my might.

"Baek?!" I heard, I stood up and recognized the voice.

"Chanyeol? Where are you?!" I yelled back. "Baek? Is that you? Follow my voice, Princess." Chanyeol reassured.

I followed his voice, I walked through the dark path, "Chanyeol!" I yelled once again.

"Here I am baby..." I turned to see Chanyeol, arms open. Tear welled up in my eyes and I ran to his arms. "Cha-Channie!!! Waaaahh! Why didn't you find me sooner?! I-I'm so s-scared, someone g-grabbed m-me e-earlier and I-I...." I stuttered while sobbing so hard.

Chanyeol hugged me tightly, "Sssh... I'm right here. C'mon deep breaths..." I took a deep breath. "That's it, Princess. I'm sorry... I should've not let go of you. I should've known that you're scared." He said.

"No, it's fine. I'm at fault, I should've just said the truth instead of saying that I'm not scared. Sorry for worrying you..." I said, and hugged Chanyeol tightly. He pulled out the hug and wiped my tears and smiled at me. We heard footsteps behind us and I'm about to scream but...

"Baekhyun? Gash! Finally!!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed and hugged me.

"Glad you're okay Baek." Jongin said. I smiled at them.

"Now, let's get out of here, as much as WE love being hugged and being the brave ones, I think we need to leave..." Sehun stated.

"because we don't like seeing our boyfriends, scared and crying." Jongin added. We all nodded, the semes kept us, the ukes closed to them as we look for the exit.

--------------

"Aaahh...That was fun! Minus the haunted house..." Luhan said leaning to Sehun.

We all chuckled, and agreed. After the haunted house, we tried different rides like the merry-go-round, the bumper cars, bumper boats, and many more but my favorite part was the Ferris Wheel. Each couple went to different carts, so we're separated. It's so hard to persuade Luhan to ride but Sehun assured him by saying,

"You don't have to scared, because, all the way to the top, I'll be there with you. I will hold your hand, okay? I'm right here." Luhan was hesitating at first but finally agreed when Jongin added, "I heard, when you and your partner kissed at the top of the Ferris wheel, you'll be together forever."

Now back to ChanBaek, as we climb the cart of the Ferris wheel, Chanyeol never let go of my hand as we enjoyed the view from the top. When we reached the top, fireworks went off and I was mesmerized by it because it was such a wonderful sight. I turned to look at Chanyeol and saw that he was already staring at me with such love in his eyes.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"I love you..." Chanyeol said, I blushed and looked away. "W-what are y-you saying s-so su-suddenly?" I exclaimed.

After a moment of silence, I finally said, "I-I l-love y-you too..." then I looked at Chanyeol, he is smiling. I smiled back, and he leaned into me. I closed my eyes and leaned into him also, then we kissed as fireworks went off once again.

Isn't it romantic? One of the best day of my life!!!!

-------------

Chapter 13 is done!!! I hope you liked it!!!

Sorry for the typos and grammar-errors but I still hoped you all liked it! ^^

I apologize if it happens so fast, I'm not really good in writing but it's worth a try, right? ^~^