Part of the Job

Tatooine, home of Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina, was a popular place for bounty hunters and pirates of all kinds to gather and get paid. The sky was beginning to darken as a TIE Avenger circled, landing in a spot close by the bar. Fully suited, Grey exited her ship, placing a tracker on the bottom in case any thieves decided to mess with it. She unhooked one side of her cape and strapped on her jetpack, proceeding inside. Sand kicked up with each step she took, tracking particles into the structure. Music filled the air as the live band played, customers of all different species and levels of grittiness chatting. The smell of alcohol and dust filled the room, with dim lighting beginning to spark on as night came. The Mandalorian walked through the sizeable crowds, making her way to the bar in the middle. She approached the table, looking to her left and staring at a Devaronian sitting in a high stool. Her hair was bright pink and spiked, and she wore a tight red top with loose, dirty, grey pants. Two large black spots rested above her eyebrows, giving the impression of missing horns. Grey clicked a switch on the bottom of her helmet, activating its voice changer.

The radioed male voice came forcefully, "You're in my chair."

"Hah," the blue-eyed girl guffawed, tipping her head back and downing a shot.

Grey spoke again, hovering her hand over her pistol, "That means move."

"Hey guys, check out this marvel," she laughed, waving at a group nearby, who all chuckled.

The Ithorian working at the bar crossed his arms and stepped back. This wasn't the first issue he'd had that day.

The Devaronian ordered another shot and looked up at the hunter once more, "I'm the one sitting here. And you are?"

Grey swiftly lifted her pistol and fired at the girl, putting a laser straight through her head. The music stopped, a good amount of the bar looking over.

As the body went limp and fell from the seat, Grey sat herself down and lifted her helmet just enough to swallow the shot sitting in front of her, "I'm the one sitting in the chair, now."

With a few laughs and the angered babble of the Ithorian about his floors needing to be cleaned, the music started once again. Grey began scanning the room for anything that looked even more out of place than usual. A bounty center was in the corner, where other hunters were collecting their new target's information, debating whether others were worth going after. In another area, a group of Weequay loudly talked as two young white-robed human boys stood nearby, holding drinks for them. Grey downed one more shot, making a disgusted face beneath her helmet.

"I hate drinking," the male voice rang, as she grabbed money off of the Devaronian's body below her and tossed it to the bartender. Grey kneeled again, grabbing the back of her hair and lifting her face, scanning it with a small device, "Sorry chick, its just business."

She dropped it and walked over to the computer that bounty hunters were scrolling through. As the men chattered about the low prices, the Mandalorian pushed them aside and collected a fee for the woman she'd just killed. With the grumbling annoyance of the men standing nearby, she smiled under her mask. Grey took out a device and pressed a button, opening a hologram of the Sith she was after with an image of his ship beside it.

Her masked voice spoke over them, "I've seen some bounties on this guy, but they never give any information. Anybody seen him around?"

"Why would we tell you if we did? I don't like helping out other hunters, doesn't exactly pay well," a Rodian chided.

"We could share what we know, first man to get him wins the 40k being offered for his body. Just a single person isn't likely to know enough about him to go off on their own. He's an elusive target."