The mission

Mercy use to be an angel in the heavens was given the job of healer and training new recruits for jobs as reaper. Mercy was the head of her own divisions for escorting the death to heaven or hell and sometimes purgatory for mythical creatures. Mercy is her human name given to her after appearing into human world to watch over vampires . It started four years before when she was given the job by the arch Angel Raphael. Raphael told Mercy to drink a special elixir he made for her to hide her angelic glow and grace .

Mercy walked to the near by shops and saw a sign  "waitress wanted" and she walked in to apply for the job. After the job interview Mercy walked to the bathroom in the diner that she got the job at and saw what she looked like for the first time. Mercy had long dirty blond hair with brown eyes , blue sweater with white t-shirt buttoned up, black shorts and blue sneakers. Normally angels body isn't so vivid or so detailed . Mercy looks like an innocent teenager and this is the first time she had a physical body.

Mercy waited on people and saved up her money and it's good thing it was summer time so she could wait to go night school. Mercy got a cheap apartment near by the night school and slowly got ready for her actual job. After three months she quit her job and saved all her money she could . Mercy got her uniform on and grabbed her bag with her notepads and books.

She put her headphones in listening to music she composed herself which was basically about emotions. As she listened she walked up the school looking around her surrounds then she heard screams of fangirls. Then she turned the direction of the noises and spotted two limos.