Sick Stan x reader

~Warning this story contains swearing and bad spelling, this is a request from @SweeneyTodd11 and @SealDrizzle. Thankyou for the request and im so sorry that it took so long to do the story. Senior school sucks. I hope you all enjoy!~

~Your POV~
School fucking sucks especially when you hate everyone (A/N- me everyday) but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. My light is my boyfriend Stan. The bus ride to school was boring until we got to the familiar bus stop with the 3 very familiar boys...wait 3 boys. We stopped and they got on. "Hey kyle, where is stan?" I said. "Oh hey (y/n), umm i think he is sick today. He hasn't asked any of my texts so..." he said sitting behind me. "Ok thanks" i said turning on my phone to see if he answers me.  It went straight to voicemail, I started to get worried. I began to think of the worst scenarios. 'What if he is really sick?' 'What if he has stopped breathing?' 'What if he is in pain?' 'WHAT IF HE IS DEAD?!' I abruptly stood up and get to the front of the bus. "Can I get off the bus?" I said to the bus driver, "NO, SIT BACK DOWN" she yelled. I got more angry and turned around to the back of the bus. I opened the emergency hatch and waited for the snowy corner to have a safe landing. I look up to hear the kids cheering for me, I stuck the finger up at them and got up from the snow. The snow stuck to my clothes and hair but I wiped half of it off.

'Fucking hell now i'm cold' I thought walking to Stan's house, the wind wasn't making it better but eventually I got there. I scraped my boots on the doormat and knocked on the door. Stan's mum asked the door, "Oh, Hi (y/n). Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She said, "Yeah, I didn't see Stan on the bus so I came here, is he here?" I said getting more worried. "Yes, he is up in his room. He isn't feeling so well. Would you like to see him?" she says, opening the door for me and stepping aside. "Yes please" I said taking off my shoes and jacket putting them in the appropriate places. "Ok, well I'll leave you to it. I'm heading to work, i'll be back in the afternoon. If you are staying with Stan for the day make sure he had food and water. Thankyou (y/n)!" she said walking out the door. I smile and head up the stairs. I reached for his door handle but before I turned it, I heard a violent cough.

I knocked, I heard a faint, "Go away mum" I giggle. "Your mum went to work" I said opening the door, to see a sweating Stan on his bed bundled up in this blankets. "Oh, hey (y/n)" he said sitting himself up. "Have you had anything to eat?" I said, getting closer to him. Sitting on his bed. "No, I'm not hungry" he said grabbing a tissue. "Ok, well to bad. I'm making you food." I said standing up, I raise my hand to his forehead and checked his temperature. " And i'm grabbing you some medicine." I began to walk out, "(Y/n) don't trouble yourself I'm fine" He said trying to convince me. "To bad, i'm staying until I believe you are better." I said, walking up to him and kissed him on the cheek. 

I walk out and quickly go down stairs to the kitchen, I looked through the cardboards to find a can of chicken soup. I started to make it, after making the soup. I grabbed a cold glass of water and took it upstairs with me to Stan's room. "Hey babe, I got you some soup and a glass of water" I said walking into is room, his face lit up and sat back up. I gave him the soup and water and ran back out it grab the medicine from the bathroom and gave it to Stan. He quickly took the medicine and quickly began to eat his soup. "Thankyou (y/n) it was so good" he said pulling me down so he can kiss me. I stopped him and said "No, your sick", he smirked. "But I want a kiss...and if you get sick, I'll be your sexy nurse boyfriend" He said in a very husky voice. "Fine" I said kissing him very deeply, I place my hand on his cheek. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him. He started to feel up my shirt but I stopped him. "Babe, no. When you are better." I said kissing his cheek. "Fine, but can we cuddle?" he said giving me the puppy eyes. "Ok, but I need to put these in the kitchen" Gesturing to the dirty dishes. "Nooooo, now" he whined, pulling me under his blankets flipping me onto my back, he placed his head onto my chest and tightly cuddled me. I sigh and wrap my arms around him.

"I love you" he whispered, I blushed. "I love you too" I said closing my eyes. We both fell into a deep sleep.

~Timeskip 3 days later~

"I can't believe you got me sick!" I said, trying not to cough. "Well I told you that I'm going to be your sexy nurse boyfriend so sit back and relax" he said climbing under the covers of my bed, taking off his clothes. I blushed. I need to get sick more often.

~Thankyou guys for waiting so patiently for this chapter, I hope everyone is okay especially with this virus crap but please be safe. Thankyou.~