Clyde x scared! reader ((EDITED))

~Warning swearing and bad spelling~

~Your POV~

I know its babyish but I'm scared of thunder, even though I cant hurt me but I just hate the loud claps that the sky makes... and tonight it one of those nights...

I was at Clyde's house for a sleepover, when the loud clapping happened, I was calmly in my sleeping bag with my head on my soft pillow, I felt relax until I heard the thunder....

I started to shake in fear but not too loud to wake up Clyde.....I seriously didn't want my crush to find out I have a babyish fear, so I lay there alone and nearly in tears.

A big clap of thunder shook the windows, I felt my body shake harder and my teeth your starting to hurt, the water from my eyes.

I felt alone and childish until Clyde's lamp turned on, I look over and saw Clyde sitting on his bed looking at me, "(y/n) what wrong?" He said yawning

"N-nothing why?" I said trying not to shake

"Because your shaking and crying," he said concerned

"No, I'm n- GAH!!!!" I yelled because the thunder started again.

"(Y/n) are you scared of thunder?" He said walking over to me, sitting next to me.

"N-no," I said laughing nervously, a big clap happened and I jumped into Clyde's arms, crying into his shoulder, he sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

He started rubbing my back, telling me that the thunder cant hurt me and he will protect me, I felt safe and calm. My eyes started to feel heavy, I slowly closed them and soon I fell asleep.

~Clyde's POV~

After calming (y/n) done, I could here a small snore and I chuckled. I picked her up putting her into my bed, I gently lay her down and I soon jumped into bed with her.

I lay her on top of me, she put her arms around me and I put a hand on her back rubbing it slowly and my other hand in her hair, I kiss her forehead.

I turn off the lamp and fell asleep.

~Timeskip to the morning YOUR POV~

I felt warm and safe, I open my eyes and saw that I wasn't on the ground. I lift my head up and saw that I was in Clyde's arms, my face was as red as a tomato... I lay my head back down, wrapping my arms around him again, enjoying the moment.

I felt him wake up so I fake asleep, he let go of me and pulled the strand of hair out of my face and kissed my forehead, he gently lifted me up and pull me next to him. He leaves the bed and walks towards the door.

I heard the door close, I lifted myself up from the bed, I go to the bathroom and walked towards the door, I make my way down stairs, I saw Clyde making pancakes. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the table, he looked at me and gave me a plate of pancakes.

I blush and began I eat them, he began to eat his pancakes beside me after eating my pancakes, I jumped off the table and put my plate in the sink, Clyde looked at me and chuckled, "(y/n) you have syrup on your face" I began wiping around my face, he chuckled and walked towards me.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me on the lips, I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"And (y/n) your fear isn't babyish, its adorable," he said kissing me again.

~Soz if it sucked and if there are spelling mistakes •~•)