Craig x male shy short reader

~Warning swearing and bad spelling, can't remember who the request is from but thanx for the request!! Sorry that took so long to make the request....ANYWAY ON WITH THE STORY!!~

~YOUR POV~

"CRAIG STOP BEING AND ASSHOLE!! GAH!" I heard Tweek yell throughout the halls of school, "SHUT UP TWEEK!!" Craig yelled back. This is the fifth time this week, they have been fighting so much with past week and it has gotten worse as the week progresses. 

"CRAIG WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP, YOU CAN'T START FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS! GAH!! ITS CALLED LOYALTY!! YOU ASSHOLE! GAH! TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" Tweek yells back, i started to become interested and listened in. "WELL TWEEK, AT LEAST I ONLY FLIRT, YOU FUCKING CHEAT! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH KENNY!" Craig screamed back. "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW GAH! WHY I CHEATED? BECAUSE YOU NEVER GAVE ME ATTENTION GAH!! IM SICK OF THIS SHIT CRAIG!" Tweek said, "WELL IF YOU ARE SO SICK OF IT TWEEK, I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" Craig said storming away with watery eyes. "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU CRAIG! YOU FUCKING PRICK! I NEVER LOVED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Tweek yelled back walking away and surprisingly didn't stuttering.

I began to process what just happened when I realized that Craig ran outside basically crying, I quickly shut my locker and ran in the same direction. As i reached the doors to the back of the school, i slammed them open, he quickly turns his head to face me and I see a broken craig sitting on the step with tears slowly rushing down his pale face. My heart clenches at the sight, he turns his head around and reached into his pocket and fished out a cigarette, placing the paper in between his lips and lighting it.

I slowly made my way next to him, and sat beside him. "Craig, I know that you are hurting Craig but are you going to be ok?" I said softly, he sighed. "It's just a breakup (y/n), i'll be fine....it not like I had a disease" he said bluntly releasing the smoke from his lungs. "Look Craig , i'm always here for you no matter what, through thick and thin...I'll always be here" I said, "I know, you a really good friend" he said, i frown at that comment. "yeah.....look Craig I know your hurting right now but I need to tell you something important.." I said looking at him, "What is it (y/n)?" he said half way through his cigarette. 

"I like you more than a friend..." I said quickly, he nearly dropped his cigarette. I quickly looked at the ground. "Look (y/n), I like you more than a friend too but I'm not ready for a relationship yet....I'm just not ready" He said looking at me and I looked back at him"It's ok Craig, take you time.." I said blushing and slightly smiling turning my head. I felt is hands on my cheeks, turning my head to face him, he pulled my face into his, placing my lips on his. I felt fireworks and sparks, I raised my hands and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

We slowly separated and started panting, craig slowly put his forehead against mine. "I love you (y/n) but I just ready time" he said, "I love you too Craig....and I will wait for you" I said, craig slowly pecked my lips. Then suddenly the bell rang, "Ok well i better go" Craig said, seperating from me.

~Timeskip~

It's been a month since that happened, i've been helping Craig get over Tweek but we are not in a relationship yet, i want to give him time...

I was a school walking to Craigs locker, as i approached him was putting his books away. "Hey craig" i said with a smile, "Hey (y/n)" he said returning the smile. "While I got you (y/n) i've been meaning to ask you something...." he said blushing, "yes Craig" i say blushing, "Will you-" "Craig" Craig was interrupted by Tweek. "Yes Tweek" Craig said annoyed. "Craig can we go out again, i've really missed you and ive been thinking that we should go out again" he said without stuttering. "Sorry Tweek but i love another and im over you" he said still annoyed, "Well who is this guy?!" Tweek yelled, "WELL IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS THEN HERE HE IS!" He yelled at Tweek and turned to me, placing both hands on my cheeks and placing my lips onto his. Another a minute or two we seperated and i was left a blushing mess. "Fine... WHAT EVER CRAIG I HOPE HE IS WORTH IT!" Tweek yelled storming off, "FUCK YEAH HE IS WORTH IT, HE IS THE MOST THROUGHTFUL, CARE AND KIND PRRSON IVE EVER MEET AND MY GLAD HE IS MY BOYFRIEND" Craig yelled back.

"Craig do you have something ypu need to tell me?" I said teasing him making him a blushing mass. "Yes.....um....(y/n) eill you be my boyfriend?" He said holding my hands, "of course Craig i told you I would wait" i said forcing my lips onto his making them in sync with eachother... and we lived our best days together until the very end.

~Im so sorry that it took so long, and that it is long but i think it was cute and sorry that i made Tweek the 'bad guy', but it had to be done anyway, im trying really hard to make more stories for you.. its just taking a while...anyway bye guys from Nightmare~