Kyle x Outgoing dancer reader

~Warning swearing and bad spelling, this is a request from Ashley_Fanfic thanx for the request sorry it took so long, Ok, so this story will be like the next episode from the story ??? x ballerina reader. Anyway on with the story!~

~IF YOU HAVEN't READ ??? x ballerina, THEN GO READ IT BEFORE THIS ONE BUT DON't PUT KYLE AS THE SOUTH PARK BOY PUT CLYDE!!~ thank you :)

~Kyle's POV~

There she is....She is so beautiful, her shiny soft (h/c) hair perfectly falls on her shoulders as she finishes her graceful spin. She makes every dance that she preforms for magical, she has so much confidence and pride anyone can be jealous. It makes my heart explode, my face go all red and she makes me see stars.......Loving her is killing me, it hurts to know that her heart was captured by other.....that other's name is Clyde, she fell in love with Clyde every since he danced with her in the gym but that was 4 months go, he changed and became a fuck boy, he doesn't deserve her...not one bit of her, he deserves to rot in a hole especially when Clyde is cheating on her with Bebe.......

I'm going to safe her before it's too late......and I'm going to do it today..

~YOUR POV~

I'm so exited!! Prom is tonight and I asked my boyfriend to go with me but It was weird then I asked him, he hesitated and looked very nervous but I shook that off and focused about tonight...I was at my locker putting my stuff away when, "Hey (y/n)" I looked up to see Kyle, "Hey Kyle what's up" I said happily, "I wanted to ask you something and that is will you go to the prom with me?" He said blushing, I looked at him shocked and sadness over came me, "I'm so sorry Kyle but I already ask Clyde but I can promise you a dance during the prom" I said, he smiled. "I understand and you can count on that dance" He said walking away smiling.

I truly smiled and looked at the time, "SHIT I NEED TO GO!" I said running out of the school heading home to get ready.

~TIMESKIP~

I put the finishing touches on my outfit, I'm wearing a beautiful (f/c) princess gown with white gems, it was strapless and I wore (f/c) converses...the dress made me feel like Cinderella, my hair was in a messy bun with a few strands of hair sticking out and my makeup made me look like a queen. I went down stairs to see my parents/guardian standing with a camera, "Oh my god! (Y/n) you look gorgeous" my mum said. "Thanks" I said smiling, "Ok, one picture" after there were done with the pictures, I heard the doorbell ring and I asked it. It was KYLE!? "Oh y God....your stunning, I have no words" he said, I blushed madly. "Thanks so what are you doing here?" I asked, "Well Clyde asked me to pick you up" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh...well thank you and lets get going" I said smiling but was still disappointed. 

He nodded and took my hand in his leading me to his car, he opened the door for me and helped me in, I smiled as he ran over to his side nearly tripping over....

~TIMESKIP~

As we entered the gym, I didn't see Clyde anyway so I went to hang out with some of my friends to talk....

~So Many Timeskips sorry, You can listen to Dust till Dawn by Zayn Malik and Sia to be in the story~

It was the second last dance of the night and still no sign of Clyde.......I started to give up hope when Kyle came over, "Hey (y/n) how are you doing?" he said, "Not good, Clyde didn't bother coming so..." I said, noticing the next song started playing, "Well (y/n), would you like to dance?" "I would love to" I said.

Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room  

I lay my arms around his neck while his arms snaked around my waist, I started into his emerald eyes, we started to sway with the music..

 'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try  

"Kyle thank you for making my night with this dance" I said getting closer to him, "No problem" "Kyle, I realized tonight, that you have stood by me and protected me and I just wanted to say that I love you.." I said still looking it his eyes, I massive blush crossed his face. 

 But you'll never be alone

Kyle quickly removed one of his hands from my body to my chin and pressed his lips onto my mine, I quickly melted into the kiss, our lips fit perfectly together, moving in sync.

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here  We were shut like a jacket
So do your zip
We will roll down the rapids
To find a wave that fits
Can you feel where the wind is
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room

We continued kissing not wanting to break apart....

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

We broke apart for air, I layed my head on his chest feeling his heart beat slow down, I wish that this night would never end......

Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and kissed his cheek, "(Y/n) because our relationship could work, I need to tell you that Clyde his cheating on you with Bebe...Im sorry" Kyle said I was shocked, "Kyle...I love you and Clyde is fuck boy, I started to think that he was cheating on me and I don't care now because I'm with the one I love..." I said blushing..."I love you too" Kyle said kissing me again........

~Sorry that it was long and sorry if it sux~