Sick! Kenny x reader ((EDITED))

~Warning swearing and bad spelling~

~Your POV~

Today I was at school, walking to my locker when I felt something not normal, it felt like something very important in my life wasn't there, I shrugged it off and keep walking to my locker.

I look around and see my group of friends but a certain blonde (that I love) was missing, I raised my eyebrow "Hey guys, where's Kenny?" I said

"You didn't hear, he's sick with the flu," kyle said. I began to panic, it's not common for Kenny to get sick.

I ran out of school to Kenny's house, but before there I picked up so stuff from the supermarket. Once I arrived at Kenny's house, I gently opened the door to see a pale Kenny asleep on the couch.

I smiled at the site, I put my hair up in a bun and walked into the kitchen to start my famous chicken soup. When it was almost done, I heard something move beside me. I look over and see Kenny.

"(Y/n) what a-are you-" he was cut off by a cough "-doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here to help you get better," I said looking back at the soup, "(y/n) you don't need to help me I'm fine," he said, throwing another coughing fit.

"No your not," I said putting the soup into a bowl.

He sighed and went back to the couch, I grabbed some medicine, a glass of water and the bowl of soup. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him, I gave him the right amount of medicine and the water.

After that I gave him the soup and went back to the kitchen, to clean up my mess. After cleaning I walked into the lounge room, to see Kenny asleep half on the floor and half on the couch.

I smiled and picked the bowl off the floor setting it on the table next to him, I checked his temperature. He had a fever but he was shivering, I sighed taking his parka off and put a blanket on him. I stared at his face and blushed, I moved a strand of hair out of his face.

I leaned into his face giving him a peck on the forehead, I checked the time it was 8:00 pm. I sigh and began cooking him dinner.

After putting the finish touches on the dinner, I cooked (f/f= favorite food). I walked to Kenny and shook him lightly, I opened his eyes slightly and yawned. "Dinner is ready.." I said, he nodded and got up, walking to the kitchen.

He sat down at the table with his head on his hands, I ruffled his hair and placed the plates down in front of him. He looked at me and smiled, I smile back and sit next to him. He starts eating.

After his 3rd plate, he went back to the couch and laid down. I didn't care about cleaning the kitchen because it's too late, I quickly grab a pillow and blanket. I set myself up on the floor, Kenny looked at me with guilt.

"(Y/n)" he let out a cough before finishing "come lay with me," he said blushing

"No I'm fine," I said blushing madly

"Not an option," he said moving over, laying enough room for me to lay down.

"Fine," I said leaving the pillow and blanket on the floor, I lay next to Kenny.

I feel the warmth radiate off him, I snuggle closer to him, he chuckled and put his arm around me, I blush and he does too. "(Y/n) I should have told you sooner but I like you a lot" he said

"Kenny I like you too" I said, Kenny smiled and grabbed my chin, he looked into my eyes and kissed me passionately, I kiss back.

After our makeout session, I realize that Kenny is sick. "Ken is going to get sick now," I said, "I'll take care of you," he said kissing my cheek.

~Two days later~

Well... I was right, I did get sick... but it was so worth it...

~Soz if it sucked~