Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader

Почніть із самого початку

  I sighed saying,"Just trust me, Kara. Trust me."

  Kara was confused, but she nodded and stood down. I could tell she was ready to send Damian flying out of the Fortress, if he tried anything.

  Damian looked at me, and I said,"I know we're no longer together and we both said some things to each other that we regret, but it's not too late to help your father. Help the right side. We aren't going to get many things done if we continue to act like this. We all want to stop Brainiac from destroying this planet, but how can we do that if we're not on the same page? Damian, if not for me, then for Bruce. He misses you. I miss you."

  Kara looked at me, then at Damian, before Damian stood down saying,"All right. What's the plan or you don't have one?"

  I cleared my throat and admitted to Damian,"I actually didn't think you would stand down, so the only plan I had was letting Kara at you, but... okay. I'll take this, too."

  My comms went off, and Batman said,"Y/N, get to Brainiac's ship now!! We need all the help we can get. Bring anyone you can with you."

  I replied,"Will do. How do I..."

  Batman hung up, and I looked at Kara, before she said,"I'll give you a ride. Damian, what's it gonna be: You coming or are you against us? We have to stop Brainiac."

  Damian said,"I'll come with you two."

  Kara took my left hand, while she took Damian's right hand and flew us to Brainiac's ship.

  Once we made it inside, I noticed Batman was already here. He realized Damian was actually here, but all he did was nod to him. Damian nodded back awkwardly before I rested my hand on Batman's shoulder.
  We followed Kara before she said she had heard voices coming from one of the sections of Brainiac's ship. We walked into that section and saw what looked like round objects that held different cities. Kara recognized one of them before these arms or whatever they were called, pulled us back.

  They twisted around my arms and legs, while I struggled against them. Then, Brainiac appeared. Kara disappeared through one of the walls before Brainiac sent something sharp towards Batman.

  I frowned and yelled,"NO!!"

  Damian just watched as I did, too, but it didn't get the chance to reach Bruce. Superman showed up and helped Batman before he did the same for Damian and me.

  Superman asked Damian,"You all right?"

  Damian nodded, and I asked Batman,"Did you hear my concern?"

  Batman tried not to smile and said,"I did, but I'm fine. Are you not going to..."

  Batman was referring to thanking Superman, but I said,"No."

  Superman said,"I did just save your life. I think a thank you would be appreciated."

  I countered him back with,"Tell that to Metropolis."

  Damian rested his hand on my arm and said,"Y/N. Just say it."

  I sighed and said,"Thank you, Superman."

  Batman said,"Let's go find Kara, stop Brainiac."

..............

  Eventually, we were able to stop Brainiac and keep him from taking any more cities, but Superman and Diana sort of double crossed us. Which was why I wasn't so keen on thanking him the first time.
  Batman was able to take him down, while Kara and I were able to take on Wonder Woman. Not something everyone can say.

  Unfortunately, Bruce had to send Clark to the Phantom Zone. I knew how hard this was for Kara, so I was right there when Bruce sent him off.

  Bruce asked her if she was all right, yet she was more concerned about wearing the symbol on her chest. Clark turned it into a symbol of fear, after what happened with Joker.
  However, Bruce reminded her that it was up to her what she would do about that and told her she was welcomed in his circle of trust.

  Afterwards, they shook hands, and I joked saying,"Kara, you better make Bruce repeat it. He may try to test it later."

  Batman glared at me, and I said,"Okay. Okay. I won't make another joke. Bye, Kara."

  Kara said goodbye back before she left. Next, I turned to Batman, and he motioned behind me. Damian just happened to be here, so Batman left to give us space.

  I said,"You here to see Superman off, because Bruce just sent him off."

  Damian shook his head and walked up to me saying,"I'm here for you. I'm sorry."

  I said,"For what?"

  Damian took my hand and said,"For turning against Father and you. For not being here with you, even after what happened with Dick. For not checking on you. For forgetting how much I really loved you, even though I shouldn't have forgotten something like that. I'm asking for your forgiveness and for you to be mine again."

  I looked Damian in the eyes and said,"I'll say yes to both of those, IF you try to talk to Bruce. You have to promise me you'll try to be his son again. Try."

  Damian smiled a little and nodded saying,"I promise. I love you."

  I hugged Damian tightly and replied,"I love you, too. Just don't leave again."

  Damian chuckled saying,"I won't, Y/N. I won't."