Pierson x Daniels

This was requested by Presidentofrussia23

(Whole story is in Daniels POV)

"We did it....we won the war!"
I turned to Zussman on my right and saw the excitement on his face. Then I turned to my left to see Aiello just smiling and then I heard a camera. I turned to see Stiles taking a picture. "What? I can't not take a picture of when we got told its over!" I just smiled and Stiles took another picture. Were all gonna be greatful that Stiles took these pictures in the long run. We will all be thankful for it. 
"Now that its over when can we go home?"
Stiles had to have planned that perfectly because right when he said it Pierson came over. "Well alright boys. We can all go home!" And Pierson smiled at his last words. That's the first time I've seen him smile.
~~~~~time skip bc I'm lazy~~~~~
We were all standing in our group about to go our seperate ways. Stiles was the first to say goodbye and we wished him luck with all those pictured he took. Eventually everyone else went off too. "Daniels." I turned around to see Pierson standing there. "Hey Pierson. You heading home?"
He took a deep breath and looked around "I'm already home." He said with a grin. "Daniels I'm sorry about how I treated you. I had times where I was just unacceptable. I went hard on you though because I know you're a tough soldier. You did good." I just stood there in shock. I didn't know he had this side of him. "Oh um thank you Pierson...and yeah you had your ridiculous moments."
I don't know what happened but I felt this strange connection with him. Next thing I know is Pierson's on the ship coming home with me.

I did not know how to turn this into a proper ending but I guess this works
(

Hope you enjoy my cringey Pierson drawing) ~J