Pierson x reader pt1

(No smut in this one guys but enjoy)
You were awoken to Stiles roughly poking your shoulder. "What now?" You sighed as you rolled onto your other side. "Pierson wants to see you." You quickly jumped up and ran your fingers through your hair. "Do you know where he is Stiles?" You asked as you laced up your boots. "Well why not check his tent."
You stood up, straightened yourself up and started walking to Piersons tent. As you were walking you thought to yourself, great what could he want now? Its like 3 in the morning. Why couldn't he just let me sleep.
There was a slight breeze but it made you even colder. You could hear all the sounds the night made.
You came up to Piersons tent and took a deep breath. You sighed and walked in.
"You wanted to see me sir." You said looking around the tent. You didn't see Pierson. You looked over to the corner and saw him curled up with a flask in his hand. Great he's been drinking again. This man will never stop. "Pierson? Are you alright?" You whisper as you walk closer to him.
"Come here (L/n)" he slurred on your last name. You walked over and sat down across from him. He smelled like alcohol. "Did you call me in here cause you're drunk, Pierson?"
"No no..this. This is far more important." He said as he put the flask down. He quickly leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours. You kissed back and he pulled away. He stood up from his corner and tried to walk but he was stumbling around a bit. You stood up and guided him to his bed.
"Hey (L/n) im not drunk. I had like 2 sips before you came in." Wait..then the kiss. He wasnt drunk, he meant to. Your cheeks started to turn a bright red. "Well if you're not needing me for anything else im gonna take a nap." You said starting to stand up when Pierson grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him. "How about you sleep here with me." That didn't even sound like you had an option but you crawled onto the bed with Pierson.
He wrapped his arm around you, he kissed you on your head and you both fell asleep.

Ah I hope you enjoyed. It was my first short story written. I'll start working on requests now so if you have anymore leave them in the comments :) ~J