Aiello x Reader

So not ready to Start this but

You were walking around camp helping out anyone you could.  The air was starting to get cold and winter was obviously coming. You saw some people were already bundling up with layers of clothing. You were actually kinda getting cold yourself. You were about to go back to your tent when you heard someone call your name
"(L/N),  take this amo to Aiello. He's on the turret in the guard tower." You turned around to see Pierson. You walked up to him and grabbed the amo "Get moving you don't have all day. "
You just rolled your eyes and started walking. You got to your destination and gave Aiello the amo. "Hey I got this so you don't run dry. " you said as you set down the crate.  "Ah thanks (L/N) nice to know you're looking out for me"
"Mind if I stay up here with you? I don't really have much to do." You said and leaned against the wall. "Yeah sure. Make yourself at home even though there's not much here." You sat down with your back against the wall. "See anything out there?" You asked while fiddling with your thumbs. "No. Haven't seen anything really. I could go for a break right now tkough.  It gets boring up here." He said as he walked over to you. "Mind if I sit?" You looked up at him and smiled. "Not at all. Get comfy." He sat down right next to you and you both just smiled. "It sucks being on this turret. I'm the only one here and it gets really fucking lonely." You looked over at Aiello and grabbed his hand. "It won't be lonely if I'm here with you." He leaned over and kissed you on the head then put his arm around you. You sat there in his embrace for a solid 30 minutes till it got rudely interrupted by Pierson. "The fuck you two doing over here. I send (L/N) to give you amo and you just stop doing your job. Get back on watch Aiello." Pierson shakes his head and walks away. You and Aiello both stand up and you're both blushing like crazy. You stay with Aiello until he's off the hook.

This took me longer than it should have but oh well. This was requested by xIsabell_Yayx so I hope you enjoy it! Leave more requests in the comments and I'll start working on them
~J