Surprise

Naomi-

The sense of security I feel when I am around Ratliff is amazing. Ratliff makes me feel like I mean something.

It was around 11:30 now and I was getting tired. I began to doze off when I felt his muscular arms wrap around me and bring me to his room. He unfolds the blankets and sets me under them bringing the soft fabric up to my chin.

We lay there for a while and stare at the ceiling thinking about our lives. I fall asleep to the soothing sound of Ellington's singing. How did I get this lucky?

--- in the morning ---

I woke up in an unfamilliar room. Seconds later I remember that I stayed with Ratliff. But where was he?

On the kitchen table was a plate of pancakes and bacon. Next to it was Ratliff with the largest smile on his face.

"Goodmorning Babygirl!" he says extremely enthused.

" Hey babe." I mumble as I let out a yawn.

" So today I was thinking of going somehwere with Karson and Ross. It is a surprise though. Only Ross and I know what it is." he says.

"I'm fine with it." I reply.

" Now go get ready. we leave at 11:00. it is 9:30 right now."

I go to the bathroom and do what I have to do. For my outfit, I decide on a black areopostale shirt with the pink logo, a pair bluejean shorts and black converse with the R5 logo on them. (I desperately want those shoes)

Karson-

Ross wakes me up around 9:00 and tells me to be ready to leave by 11:00. he wont tell me why.

So I do whatever I need to do. I choose My "I <3 Ross" shirt, a pair of destressed bluejeans, and my R5 shoes. Naomi has a matching pair.

Ross meets me at the door and grabs the keys to his car.

" Nice shirt." he says as we walk out the door.

" Haha I know right."  This boy puts a smile on my face.

" So where are we going?" I ask.

" It is a surprise, babe. I cant tell you." he says.

(A/N)

So this was my idea. I have a big test tomorrow so may not be an update. Thanks for over 700 reads!!!!

Kattycakes <3