i am really out of title names

Riker-

We had just came out of the recording studio, all of the sudden Ross bombards me with the information of him inviting some random girls he just met to lunch with us.

Uhhhhggggg. Teenagers.

Anyway. We decided earlier that we were going to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch. While in the parking lot, I catch Ross with his arm wrapped tightly around a blond girl about his age. I guess that is Karson

I had to admit. They were adorable.

If Ross and Karson wasn't enough Ratliff was walking into the resturaunt hand in hand with another girl. I was told this was Naomi.

Naomi, I think is basicly the girl Ratliff from all I know.

I guess I have to meet them to find out.

---    In Le resturaunt, at Le table... (still Riker)

"This is going on R5 Tv. Any words from, Karson?" Rydel asks facing her camera toward Karson and Ross.

"Ummmm, Sup people, my name is Doughnut Holestein (hehe psych reference) if you were wondering. This is my partner, Holla Backatchya." Karson says referring to Ross.

"Yo!" he says.

"And Naomi... Any words?" asked Rydel.

" I AM PROFEESOR TURTLE VONSHWEETZ!" She proclaimed.

" Ya you are!" Karson yelled from across the table.

" Anyway, we met these people at the recording studio. You should check out their music!" smiled Rydel.

" I guess that is it for..."

"MRS. BURNS... I AM REALLY A UNICORN!"  Naomi jumps in.

" Any way, byeeee!" Rydel finishes.

She turned off the camera.

wow. Ross and Ratliff have some nice and interesting tastes in girls.

Quick rydel pov-

I decided to mess with Ross and Ratliff and invite Naomi and Karson over to swim.

lets see how this turns out...

(A/N)

Okay yes, I know I suck at this. I really need need help but Paige doesn't like to write R5 fanfics because she likes 1D. poop. I am really bored. just thought you would like to know that. please comment and possibly give me ideas. don't forget to push that amazing button that leads to a world of greatness and rainbows. I wont tell you why. just do it. oh well byeeee!

Katty <3 :* :*