ive just seen a face

Hi llamacorns. I just want to say thank you to all of my faithful readers. I lust want you to know that I really appriciate it. I know this isn't the best story but you guys chose to read it. And just another side note, this is probobly going to be a pretty short chapter because this part of the story is kind of boring. I will try my best.

Riker-

Ahhh young love. Sometimes it can bring out the best, sometimes it brings out the worst. Honestly I am really happy for Ross and Ell. I mean Karson and Naomi are amazing.

I am not one of those people that are jeleous of everyone else. Actually, I have someone of my own. Her name is Eliza. I saw her on my way to reahersal. I accidentally bumped into her at starbucks.

**flash back**

(R: Riker, E:Eliza)

R: I had just purchased my drink at starbucks, I had noticed a rather tall girl about 20 or 21 about to sit in the seat I intended on sitting. She was stunning. She had long brown hair with lighter tips.  She was wearing a peach, high-low dress with a brown belt. To match she had on a pair of brown sandals. Somthing seemed familiar about her. I was to busy starring at her to notice that I was about to crash into her.

R: Oh My Gosh I'm so sorry

E: its Fine Riker

R: How do you know my name?

E: I used to go to school with you. (I know they were homeschooled)

R: Eliza Jordan?

E: Yep!

R: Wow!

E: Ya

R: So what happened to you after 11th grade?

E: You know that kid Seth?

R: yeah

E: well he is my boy friend. for 3 years now.

R: oh that's nice.

E: well I got to go. Here is my cell number. call me later.

**end of flashback**

I know she had a boyfreind. Dang it. I guess I will have to call her to find out more.

(A/N)

I really tried to get a different pov in there. o well.

vote comment read or follow. whatever floats yo boat. bye

katty