I will make the titles song names

First of lemme say thank you guys for all 63 reads. And secondly thank you keirsten for that amazing feed back. *cough cough* I would like to thank my parents, my hands, my violin, my fingers, and everything else. (turtle's orchestra trophy acceptance speech)

Ross-

So I guess me and Karson are officailly a couple. I should see if she wants to stay the night, I mean it wouldn't hurt.

"hey babe" I say with a smile to kerson

" sup rossy" she replies

" I was wondering of you wanted to spend the night. you can borrow some of mine or rydel's clothes"

"I guess" she says.

" you wanna watch Harry potter?" I ask. She nods in agree lent as get up to put the film in. Not even halfway through the movie she is knocked out and laying on my lap.

I couldn't resist the photo opportunity. I snap a picture of her and post it on twitter. moments later, my phone is blowing io with comments.

Many asking  if we were dating or why she was over. I figured now was time to tell the R5 family.

@rossr5- yes it is official I Ross Shor lynch is dating Karson Shea.

many fans tweeted back saying congrats and stuff. I was happy to get such positive feedback.

I stop the movie eventually and carry Karson up to my room. I lay her down on the bed and kiss her on the forehead. I lay there just in awe that this beautiful young woman is my girlfreind.

I sit there with my arms wrapped tightly around her. eventually I fall into a long dreamless slumber.

(A/N)

I know my llamacorns. this story could be a lot better. I tried but it is 10:00pm which means my brain is zoneing out. anyway. vote follow us.

bye

Katty:* :* <3