New chapter

Naomi-

After witnessing the brutal murder of my mother, I never really though anything good could happen to me. when I met Karson and Ratliff everything changed.

At school I was the one who sat in a corner curled up with a thick book. People would laugh at me. soon enough, the rude comments lead me to dying my hair hot pink. I guess that in my 16 year old mind, I was making a statement saying, "I am cool, and I can be like you guys."

When I first met Karson, all she would talk about was this band called R5. Little did I know that these people would be my best freinds and one of them to be my boyfreind.

Karson and I started off with seperate youtube accounts. She had already had a life of singing and posting covers of songs on her channel "Karsondoeseverything". Me on the other hand, I was playing minecraft and stuff. I had a channel called "Namiplaysmc". I had over 10,000 subscribers. I loved this life but I wanted to pursue my singing goal. I made one final mc video before handing over the headset and mouse. I later paired up with Karson creating the account, " Wesingandschtuff". (haha idk) We quickly gained follows due to the popularity of both of our accounts. Little did we know that one of the subscribers was our manager, Jim. he called us over to Hollywood records where we eventually met our bffs and bfs. Everything has really been uphill from there.

I have the life I dreamed of. And best of all, I'm with the people I love.

No one-

Naomi may seem happy, but things might change. I don't want to spoil anything.

(A/N)

I know this is short but I'm out of ideas. thanks to benjasbae for helping me a lot. I'm out of ideas. update may be delayed a little because of school is starting back up. thank u guys for the reads and votes. keep io the comments I appriciate feed back and pointers. I couldn't do a lot of this without u. A special thanks to banjasbae or keirsten again. u have helped a lot and u deserve a lot of these read and votes. GUYS PLS GO SEE HER STORIES. THEY R AMAZAZING. U WONT KNOW WHAT UR MISSIMG OUT ON.

thanks. lol

kattynicole <3