Mean

Rydel-

Riker came home in a bubbly mood. That either means he ate to much chocolate or he met a girl.

I decide to investigate this.

"Heeyyy, Rikey"

"Sup lil sis?!"

" Not much. Why did you come home so happy?"

" I just met a really hot girl."

"What's her name..."

" It is Eliza Jordan..." Riker says slyly.

" WHAT?!" I scream. " You mean to tell me that my altime bff is your crush?"

"Maybe?!"

"OMGEEEEEEE!" I squeal.

" you guys need to date" I yell

"That's the problem." Riker pouts. " She is dating someone."

"Is she still dating that Seth kid?"

"I think so." he replies.

"Crap."

"why?"

" hes a big old cheater."

"oh. well I'm going to leave..." says Riker.

"whatever bye."

I cant believe that my best friend is still dating that jerk.

So basically what happened is that Seth cheated on Eliza with some French girl who didn't speak a word of English. I still find it weird because Seth can hardly speak English himself.

Michael Ward dun dun dun-

My ultimate plan to get rid of Ross and Ellington is almost complete. I just need another person to help me carry out the process.

I think of the one person I can count on...

Good ol' Rocky Lynch.

I used to know him hack in the day. Rocky and I used to be best freinds.

I decide to dial the oh so familliar number.

Three rings later the familair voice of my used to be best bud picks up.

Karson-

( I never really gave a back story of the girls so this is Karson's story)

I never really had a bad childhood. I had rather good parents. I loved them with all of my heart and basically worshiped them. they were my role models. The day that my dad announced his dirvorce with my mom was a sad one. I guess what I didn't know was that my mom was terrible to my dad. I was about 7 when this happened so I never really understood the word "divorce". Now I have seen that my dad is happier with pit my mom. Soon enough dad remarried to a woman named Georgia. Georgia seemed nice but later turned into the devil.(worse than Mrs. Muller keirsten) Seince than my life has been miserable. Georgia still haunts me and I basically sleep with one eye open.

(A/N)

I feel pretty confident on this chapter. here is ir update keirsten. I had to edit a lot. I jammed my fingers while playing basket ball so it is harder to type. thank u llamacorns for the 100 reads. next chapter will include Naomi's story. keirsten I need ideas for this. thanks

Katty :*