no title name

Karson-

"Hi, you must be Karson. nice to meet you." says the fat man as he embraces me in a sweaty smelly hug.

in a split second Ross it over here pulling him off of me.

"Get off of my girl!!" shout Ross as Michael backs away.

"I just wanted a hug." he says.

"well you gonna have to find someone else to hug because nobody touches my Girlfreind but me." Ross says. Wow hes got a lot of spunk in him today. I like it.

Ross motions for me to come to his room. I plop onto the bed as I stare up at the celing, my eyes glued to the spinning fan.

In the silence Ross speaks up.

"you know I'm not going to let anyone hurt you right?" he says. "I love you too much. if I found out you were hurt in some way, I would mentally die. I know I have only known you for a little bit, but I know you are the one I want to be with." he says. I seriously love this guy to death.

"I love you too Rossy." I say as he kisses me on the cheek. I want to live my life with him. I want to grow old together. Get married, have adorable kids, and be happy.

Meanwhile, at The Ratliff house...

Naomi-

I plan on spending the night at ratliff's house. I need to text Karson and tell her.

N: heeyy gurl Wyd?

K: nm just hanging with rossyboo.

N: lol y u call him rossyboo? XD

K:cuz I can.

N: I'm staying at E-Rat's house. feel free to stay with the lynches

K: okay. have fun byeee

N: Kk adios

seconds after I send the message, I am trampled over and showered with kisses on the cheek.

"what do you wanna do babe?" say Ratliff.

"Go to sleep! I am so tired its not even funny."

"I will get you a sweater and some shorts. brb."

Man I love this guy.

seconds later I change. I lay down in bed. I feel the bed dip down as my boyfreind wraps a tight arm around me. When I am with him I feel a sense of comfort. He is the one.

Rocky-

"Rocky, tell your friend its time to go home. people are trying to sleep." Riker yells from around the corner.

"I guess that is my cue." says michael.

"bye" I say happily. I sure was happy to see him leave.

Holy crap. that was a long 30 minute. Who knew someone could be so annoying.

A/N

Okay so I guess I just had a creativity burst. hope I have another one soon. may not update for a while. I have final exams.

Bye.

Kattycakes