im not even gonna try to came up with a chapter name

Naomi-

Soon enough we arrive at the lynch house only to be greeted by a load of chaos. By chaos I mean Ellington.

*le chaos continues for 15 more minutes*

"Ratliff, I think it is time to sit in the corner with a bucket of ice cream and think about life..." I tell him. I swear, he is a man child. There is no way he is an adult.

Anyways, about half an hour later, we finally go out to the pool.

I decide to tan by the edge of the water. Like in all of those other fanfics out there Ratliff decided to desturb my peace and pick me up bridal style and throw me into the pool.

Ughhh, I am going to attack that kid with some major silly string. He better watch his back...

I decide that while I'm still in the pool I should enjoy it.

For about two more hours we swim and play around. Eventually we all go in and socialise.

*in spongebob narrator voice* 20 minutes later...

Ross randomly asks Karson to come up to his room. I am worried about what will happen when those two love doves are left alone I. a room.

Riker comes up to me and whispers in my ear,

"Don't worry, Ross won't pull anything. He told me he is going to ask her out."

Yeah Riker, cause that's reassuring.

Soon enough, I am carried away by the familair arms of...

ELLINGTON RATLIFF.

Ross-

Okay, now is my chance.

"Karson, can you come up to my room?" I ask trying not to concern her.

"Yeah, sure thing Rossy." she replies. I have only known her for like 7 hours and she already has a pet name for me...

Wheew keep it cool. Don't show your weakness. The words of my older brother echoed in my head.

Finally, Karson meets me up in my room as I'm laying there. I feel the bed dip down as her small body leans in towards mine.

"Okay, so I was meaning to tell you this when I first saw you at the studio..." I begin. "I fell in love the moment I layed eyes on you."

Karsons eyes began to tear up.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"No, no it's ok. Its just that no one has ever said this to me. They were all to busy insulting me to notice the real me." she cried.

At that moment Rocky's advice haunted me once more.

*in a hazy tone*

"When you feel you should do it most, do it. Just kiss her."

Ok, no pressure. I just want to make her feel special, perfect, I want her to know how I see her.

All of the sudden, I feel our lips gradually moving closer together.

Then, sparks began to fly. It was like magic. It was ment to be.

A few seconds later, she finishes the kiss and smiles widely.

"wow..." was all she could manage to say.

(A/N)

Okay not as long of a chapter but took a freaking long tome to type. any way. sorry it sucks. yeah, don't forget that magical button I told you about. RAINBOWS I TELL YOU THERE WILL BE RAINBOWS! oh well.

Bye,

Katty <3 :* :*