Chapter 12: I'm Sorry (The Finale)

9 years after the massacre

Y/N's POV

I lived with Ruby for almost a decade in Patch. At first, she wouldn't let me walk around the house or untie me. She said that I might leave her and she will kill me without second thoughts because she said that my feelings for her wasn't true.

Until after two years, my sanity is still at 100% even I am tied.

And in the 4th year of living with her, she freed me. She cut the rope in my hand and said," You're free now. But don't ever think escaping me or I will tie you again."

Present time

I never escaped Ruby. I learned to love her with my whole heart even she kept me in her room. Her father, Taiyang Xiao Long, knew about me being a captive in their household.

He saw me, washing their dishes, and managed to talk to me. "Hey there Y/N." I greeted him back. He was a nice guy with two beautiful daughters.

"Hey Mr. Xiao Long, this maybe very personal, but how did you manage to live with Ruby's mother even she's a yandere?" He laughed and said, "Well to be honest, at first it was hard because you were tied in a chair, in a podium inside the house, or the worst one, in bed because, rape. Good thing she didn't rape me." I just smiled at him, "Thanks for the small talk Mr. Xiao Long."

After a small chit-chat with him, I went to their sofa and layed down. While taking a rest, Ruby plopped into me and look at me in the eyes. "What?" I asked her. She kept staring at me for a solid 5 minutes. She finally spoke and said, "I'm sorry Y/N. I forced you to be with me. I became selfish." And she cried.

"Well, Ruby, because of you, I moved on Weiss. And you entered my heart, which I gladly accepted. I love you so much Ruby Rose."

And I kissed her with a sweet, loving one.

The End