Chapter 6: Stay away from him!

Warning: Gore and torture. Skip this chapter if you don't want these dark themes.

Anyways, Enjoy this chapter...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinder's POV

Me and Roman are still talking about Y/N, when he asked something that made me blush. "You like him Cinder, don't you?" I instantly replied. "N-no... I don't like him..." Then I saw Neo smirking and pulled out a sign saying, "Then why are you blushing?" And Roman laughed and said, "Just confess to him!"

I just walked inside our dorm and covered myself with a blanket, from head to toe.

Maybe Roman was right...

But she did the biggest mistake.

Author's POV

While you were bonding with your family, his father asked him, "Son, how is your relationship with Weiss?" You just sighed and said, "She cheated on me Dad. But I forgave her." He just patted my back and said, "Don't worry son, maybe a woman will never cheat on you and love you dearly."

While you are talking with your father, Ruby was busy doing her own thing.

Ruby's POV

I walked slowly to the dorm of CRMEN. There, I saw the girl who like to take away my love. I snuck across the room slowly so that no could hear me from this plan.

I sprayed some chloroform on my handkercheif and put in her nose. She tried struggling using her aura and semblance. I smiled insanely while doing this and I enjoy every bit of it. Until she passed out.

I tied her in a chair. In room where no one knows, it looks like a dorm but empty. No doors, no window. Just a crack on the ceiling. "Where am I?" She asked and I just smile sadistically and showed myself. "You've crossed the line, Cinder." She was confused and afraid... Oh how I love those mixed fellings. "W-what do you mean?"

I slashed her cheek using my knife, and said in a angry voice, "YOU TRIED TO STEAL MY Y/N! HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY! I HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION WITH ROMAN! AND GUESS WHAT?! I HEARD EVERYTHING! NOW...." I said while driving the knife into her stomach. "SUFFER! YOU WILL NOT GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!" And I moved my knife the stomach up to her chest, revealing her internal organs...

I gave her another chance and said, "If you ever tried to talk to him, touch him or even kiss him, you'll be dead where you stand." I cut the rope and knock her out.

Cinder's POV

I woke up in a white room. Where am I?

I looked to my left and saw Salem and Mercury. "What happened?" I asked them. Salem just looked at me and said, "We found you laying on the front door of your dorm, your internal organs were exposed." I smiled and thanked God that He gave me another life.

The words Ruby said to me will become nightmare. I will only keep my feelings from him and never confess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this in the hospital. Next chapter will be up in a bit.

Until the next chapter! Byeeeee....