Chapter 5: Cooling Off Pt.2

Yang's POV

I watched my sister crazily looking at Cinder. "Planning to kill her?" I asked her. "Yes. She likes my Y/N and she needs to die..." She replied to me with venom in her voice.

I know my stepsister is a yandere. Why? Because her mother, Summer, is also a yandere. She likes our father very much that it came to obsession. So it wasn't a surprise that she want to kill somebody for him.

Back to reality, she was polishing her knife instead of her scythe because she said that she will get more satisfied slicing her slowly and painfully.

I just shook my head and walked to library to ease my stress. There, I saw team JNPR and Salem playing cards against humanity. And I decided to join for a good 3 hours full of laughter.

Ruby's POV

Flashback when you first saw in the courtyard...

That guy, I think he will be the most powerful huntsman here in Beacon... And I think almost all of the girls will fight his attention.

Author's POV

Her behavior idolizing you became love and slowly, obsession. She wanted that you will fall for and yet, you ended up with Weiss and it made angry that no one, even Yang, saw her mad like that.

Back to Ruby's POV

Present time

I'll just make this knife sharp and clean.... It would made my killing so much fun!!! (She sounded like Richtofen frim COD zombies, right?)

Well, how do I kill Cinder? I got an idea! Let's say that I will get her alone and torture until she dies! Yes! That's a perfect plan!

Y/N's POV

Nothing feels good when you are in your own home right?

Author's POV

While Y/N is enjoying his homecoming in Vacuo, Ruby prepares for the "fun" she's planning now for weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will contain gore and torture.

Until the next chapter!!! Byeeeeee...

You Mess with the wrong Girl (Cheater! Weiss X Male! Reader X Yandere! Ruby)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें