Chapter 10: The Bloodbath

Y/N's POV

I finally finished my work in essay when Professor Ozpin spoke in the monitoring room via microphone, "Good evening students, we got some information that a killer in Beacon is on the loose. Please leave the academy before morning for your safety." And I can only heard CFVY chattering about the announcement. "We should be stay here and guard the academy. Maybe it was Adam who will attack us." A feminine voice said, who belongs to Coco.

While moving forward to Ms. Glynda's classroom A.K.A her battlegrounds. She stopped and said, "Mr. L/N, your requirements in my class will be move until the killer is arrested or killed." I just nodded and walked back to the dorm when a thicc mist formed inside the school.

"Is this a prank? Mist shouldn't be inside the school and it isn't December yet." I just shrugged it out when....

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" It was a scream from a male student. I quickly grabbed my weapon and walked cautiously in the hallway. Another scream was heared not far where I am, and more screams was heared.

I was immediately eaten by fear. My legs are shaking and my heart beats fast.

I went to a empty dorm and hide, while the door is a little bit open. While peeking, something got my attention, it was a fast-moving shadow which I suppose is the loose killer.

I followed the shadow carefully when I noticed something on the floor.

It was Ren's weapon, StormFlower. I grabbed it incase we might saw each other.

Another scream was heard near the CFVY's door, similar to Velvet's, I went in their dorm and saw her weapon, her camera. With a visible amount of blood in the floor. And her body is also missing.

Next is a girly scream VERY near around me. It was in the SSSN's room, I quickly went there and I saw the most horrible thing.

Neptune's head was decapitated... And his body was missing.

Next thing I knew is a blade clashing and a voice saying, "Stop!" And a loud stab. I quickly follwed the sound and it lead me into the auditorium.

When I open the door, the that popped out of my mind is to open the lights.

When the lights flicker, I saw.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!!!

Next chapter will be up tomorrow!