Chapter 4: Cooling Off Pt.1

After the scandal, or should you say, incident, you went to Professor Ozpin's office and saw Ms. Goodwitch sitting on his lap, having their "moment". You told Ozpin that you need a year to cool off about the incident.

Weiss become the center of attraction, not in the good way. But everyone at Beacon gossips about what happened to the both of you. She's always been protected by Neptune against those people, telling them what would they feel if they are in Weiss' state. They would just shut up and apologize to Weiss.

Neptune saw you packing your things. "H-hey, Y/N..." he was anxious at this time because of the incident. You looked at him with sadness. "I-I'm sorry!!! I didn't know what came into me! Forgive me!" He said in a regretful voice. He kneeled down to your feet, waiting for your reply.

You also kneeled down to him and patted his shoulder, "It wasn't your fault, Neptune. Even Weiss didn't want this. Destiny put this to the three of us."

You just walked out of the dorm and smiled at Neptune.

Your flying bus just arrive. All of the teachers are there, team RWBY, SSSN, CFVY, CRMEN, WTCH and CRDL. Before stepping in, you look at Weiss. Your eyes are filled with sadness and regret yet this is the right thing to do.

You were going to went back to your hometown in Vacuo.

Y/N's POV

I was looking at the window, seeing the beautiful sunset. I wonder if all of the people in Beacon saw this.

Landing the bullhead, I can already see my family smiling at me. My father and my mother hugged me tightly and also my siblings.

~~~~~~~~~Back to Beacon~~~~~~~~~

Cinder's POV

We watched Y/N leave Beacon. I feel bad for him because Weiss cheated.

Roman walked in, of course along with Neo. "Hey Roman and Neo." I smiled when I greeted them. "Good afternoon to you too, Cinder." As he said, tipping his hat, while Neo just greeted me with her sweet smile.

"You know, Y/N did REALLY changed us, right? Even Salem and WTCH changed." He said with gladness in his voice. "Agreed. I can't imagine what on his mind when he did that to us. He wanted peace. Not war. Plus, being here in Beacon is really great. Well, except Adam. I don't think he will change." I replied to him. Y/N... was a nice guy. He made us end here in Beacon. Became happy, and safe.

And I grew to like him more than a friend.

Author's POV

While Cinder was thinking about you, Ruby was looking at her with pure rage and insanity. She knew that Cinder likes you because of her obvious movements, her blush when you are around, her speaking because when you talk to her, she stutters.

Ruby's POV

Be careful Cinder, YOU WILL NOT SEE MY Y/N AGAIN.... HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part two tomorrow!

Until the next chapter!!! Byeeeeee.....