"Yeah, I'll tell you tonight..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day, Harry had woken up early, his bed hair was worst than usual and he had bags under his eyes. Those were the negative of staying up late to talk to his girlfriend, but to him, it was worth it. He had also explained to her what really happened, that her mother and his father conspired to separate them.

He got out of bed and put on his shirt, before going out to get breakfast in time for Willow to wake up. When he returned, he placed the tray of pancakes, orange juice, bacon, eggs, hash browns, and oatmeal with blackberries down.

He grabbed at chair and sat next to the sleeping figure. He almost didn't want to wake her up, lucky he didn't have to.

Willow opened her eyes a bit before closing them.

"You're staring." She muttered, Harry let out a chuckle before laying on the bed beside her.

"I can't help it." He laid next to Willow and crest her cheek. "You make me happy." He muttered, making Willow smile. "And you like cute when you sleep." They laughed together, until Willow smile grew bigger when she noticed the food. She stood up for the bed and made her way.

"Don't you want to stay and cuddle first?" Harry joked. Willow looked at him like he was crazy.

"No, I think want food more." She said before taking a bite out the pancakes. Harry stood as well the grab some bacon.

"Ya know, if I knew food like this was gonna be delicious, we probably should have come to Bor-adon soon." Harry said. Willow gave him a joking look.

"Well if that had happened, then we wouldn't have been able to taste Uma's delicious food." Willow emphasized on the word in a rhetorical way. Harry grinned before leading Willow back to bed. "So, what would you like to do today?"

"Spend as much time with ya as possible." Harry answered, before cuddling up in Willow's arms. Willow hugged back, before feeling a kick.

"What's wrong, luv?" Harry asked. Willow smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Your child is kicking, I think they hear the sound of your voice." Harry gave a smile before scooting down to be face to face, or face to belly.

"Hello there, my most precious treasure." He cooed. "Your mummy told me that you like to kick in the night. "

"I know where they get it from." Willow muttered, making Harry look up.

"What are ya talking about?"

"You know that you kick in your sleep right?"

"I do not." Harry argued

"Do too." Willow argues back.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Not!!"

"Too!!"

"Whatever." He muttered. Harry making his way to the bathroom to freshen up. Willow grabbed the food and sat back down when she noticed an envelope with a dragon crest on it.

Willow

"Who writes letters these days?" I asked myself before opening it. I read it over and over again to understand it.

"Harry?"

"Yes, luv."

"You have to come and see this." Harry stepped out off the bathroom, shirtless. (A/N: Wouldn't we all just want Harry to walk out of our bathrooms, shirtless?). I showed him to letter.

"What is that?".

"It's an invitation." I answered.

"To where?"

"Camelot." There was silence.

"Are you planning on going?" He asked me. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, I don't really want to go alone..."

"I think the invitation is just for you, luv. Your father won't want me going."

"Well then, it's either both of us or neither." I said, giving Harry a face that he couldn't say no to. Harry gave in and dropped his head in defeat.

"Find, ya win." I threw my hands up in victory.

"Great! Now give me a foot massage please." I commanded.

"What?! Why? How about you give me a foot massage?" He whined.

"Ok, how about you carry your baby inside you and I'll give you a foot massage?"

Harry groans.

"I'll get the lotion."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Doesn't this chapter even make sense? Oh well!

I'm reading Of Mice and Men in class, can someone please tell why when I read this book I picture Lennie Smart as Gil's character and George Milton as Harry's character?

If any of you have read the book, you'll understand.