'Rebel Love Song' You Are My Rebel Girl.(Andy Biersack Love Story) 6

A/N: There are P.O.V going through Angel’s and Andy’s P.O.V

Quote # 6

“Pages of revelation lie open in your empty eyes of blue”- Andy

~Andy~

I missed holding her in my arms, She was the only person I really open up to that why when she told Mark she was in love with someone I thought and still to think she never going to love me as the way I love her. I just want to make sure she didn’t get hurt again. So I be by her side forever. No matter if it’s hurts me to stay it will hurt me more to have to watch her leave my life again, And what Ashley told me about her being all ‘The-Then what am I supposed to do?! Andy thinks I like some other guy and I have no way to convince him otherwise! I doubt he'd let me come within’ 100 feet of him. 'Specially if I made him cry! Oh God! I made him cry!’ I couldn’t handle that again and he have to hit her arm to get her calm down, That broke my heart even more. I just need to make sure she be alright before I leave her. If I can leave her on her own. Angel was this girl who if you get to know her like I did you never can get away from her in your lifetime. Even if you did you be back by her side soon. She is your whole light. You couldn’t ever disappear from her light. She will be the most amazing thing that would had ever happen to you. I am not joking. She can handle herself when you get in her way!!!!!! But I wonder what she have to protect? Did she have a golden heart she hide and give them fakes heart or doesn’t even give them a heart at all? How did she keep her feeling in. Why in the first place did she needed to be saved and from what? And why doesn’t she talked about her father at all? What is she always writing in her journal? Was her past a good past or bad past? I know that her dad was totally was a dick and made her feel like shit before they left her. I just want to know these things so I can keep her safe from her past. Like I should’ve kept her safe if I never had let her go home from the tour while Tyler was out. Waited a minute... Tyler got out on bail. That’s mean he can hurt her again. This bitch won’t hurt her again if I have something to do about it! I have to do something for Angel safety. Angel was valid point that Tyler should’ve been given a life sentence. I just always want her to be happy no matter what! I know that her dad was totally was a dick and made her feel like shit before they left her. I was into my mind babbling that I didn’t hear Angel calling my name.

“Andy!” I laugh.

“What?”I asked

“You are not even listening to me are you?” She asked.

I smile.

“Yes I am.” I said.

“Right.” She said.

Damn it I hated it when she can see through me. That another reason why I love Angel so much because; She know there something wrong with you when you want to shut it away. She knows what to do. She is always listening even if she doesn’t have time or the time of day for you she’ll listen. Even if she hates your guts she will listen. She hates when someone is upset. Even if it’s a hater.

“Andy Biersack.” She said.

“ I am thinking.” I said

“About what?”She asked

“You.” I said holding on to her and dance around the closet. That when Ashley open the door and ruin the moment.  I was about to kiss her when her was called “ANGEL!”

Someone had the nerve to take her away. I growled. She dulled, Fuck Tyler is here. Angel got behind me, He walked in and smiled evilly at me and then at Angel. He ain’t going to hurt her. Not anymore! If I have to I will get rid of him, Even if that means killing him and that I will be gladly to do so. The only way he can have her back is over my DEAD body!