'Rebel Love Song' You Are My Rebel Girl.(Andy Biersack Love Story)10

Quote #11

"No matter how much you've worked so hard to be as successful as you are, there will always be those ignorant haters who don't understand." 

                                                      The final chapter for this book

~Angel~

                              Ten months later

         "Men Angel your so not paying attain to me!" Taylor said. 

         "What? Oh sorry." I said as I look at my sneakers.

         "You been really out of it since the whole Andy thing happen. Did that actually change who you are?" Gloria asked. 

          I rolled my eyes. I really don't have any potions to deal with their 'Go back with Andy and make up cause it hurting us to see you all down and hurt.' speech. Will guessed what? I am not going to go back because everything he did to me was wrong and awful! He got into a freaking fight with Ashley which makes no god damn sense. I just got walking. I didn't care anymore if I lost myself. 

         "ANGEL!" Gloria yelled at me.

         "What?" I asked.

         "What the hell wrong?" Taylor asked worriedly. 

         "God damn it nothing, just leave it alone." I said angrily. 

         "Angel..." The both of them said softly.

         "I am going to go." I said turning off of the sidewalk. I started to head to Ashley's house.. I really need to be cheer up. I know he still in Black Veil Brides but I really need someone who doesn't want to nagged on me for being so out of it. It not like I am whole without my heart. And I don't want to go back and get it cause I know I never going to leave. I just really need to leave this town. Ashley knows I am not going to be here any longer. He actually say we can go and move away. He is to sweet. I look up and saw his house. I felt my eyes sting with tears. I couldn't go in it cause Juliet was in the house and there was steam on his bedroom window. I started to ran away that when the ring-tone for when I got a text started to ring.

Shatter every window 'til it’s all blown away,

Every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away

'til there’s nothing left standing,

Nothing left of yesterday

Every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away,

Blown away

There’s not enough rain in Oklahoma

To wash the sins out of that house

There’s not enough wind in Oklahoma

To rip the nails out of the past

         I look at the text and saw it from Ashley. I smile and open it up to see a freaking long butt text from him.