I wanted nothing more than to kiss him right then and there, but I knew now wasn't the time.

"Oh right, Shmi." The alien scratched his neck nervously, "she's not mine no more, I sold her."

"You sold her?" Anakin asked, clearly not happy with the answer he received from the alien.

"Years ago, sorry Ani, but you know, business is business." The alien laughed, causing the flies on him to move from the abrupt movement.

When he realized neither of us were laughing, he continued.

"I uh sold her to a moisture farmer named uh Lars, at least I think it was Lars, believe it or not he married her." The alien stuttered out.

"Do you know where they are now?" Anakin asked.

"Oh somewhere past Mos Eisley." The alien replied simply.

"I need to know exactly," Anakin spat back, his anger growing.

"Oh yes, sure, let me get the files." The alien said, picking up on Anakin's anger.

Once we found the exact location, we took the carriage back to where our ship was parked.

Anakin set the coordinates and flew to an isolated farm with a small house coming out from the sand.

We were walking to what looked like the front door when we were approached by a droid.

"Oh hello, how might I be of service? I am C-"

"3PO," Anakin cut off the droid.

I looked at him confused.

Did he know this droid?

"Oh, the maker!" C-3PO exclaimed.

So he did know this droid.

He created him.

I wasn't aware Anakin knew how to build communication droids, and I was very impressed.

"Oh Master Ani, I knew you would return, I knew it!" The droid said happily, "and who is this?" He asked, looking to me.

"My name is Verena Leoet." I introduced myself, "it is very nice to meet you." I smiled at the droid.

"Oh hello Miss Leoet, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." C3PO replied.

"I'm here for my mother," Anakin told 3PO.

"Oh," the droids mood changed from happy to sad in an instant, "we'd better go indoors." He said, walking towards the door.

He led us inside and down a series of steps into a cavern with various tunnels.

There was no roof in this part of the house, so we could clearly see the sky.

"Master Owen," C3PO said to a man walking towards us, "may I present two very important visitors."

"I'm Anakin Skywalker"

"Verena Leoet," I smiled to Owen and the women standing beside him.

"Owen Lars, this is my girlfriend Beru," he introduced.

"Hello," Beru smiled warmly at Anakin and I.

"I guess I'm your stepbrother, I knew you'd show up some day." Owen said as Anakin began walking towards the center of the 'hub'.

"Is my mother here?" Anakin asked, looking at the interior of the house.

"No she's not," a man said.

He was in a small hovering chair, probably for his leg injury.

"Clegg Lars," the man held out his hand for Anakin to shake, "Shmi is my wife. We should go inside, we have a lot to talk about." He said solemnly as he moved towards a door.