lie 15

lie 15
"I love my parents."

•Park Chanyeol's POV•

*before his parents found out*

"Chanyeol-ah ! Come over here," my father screamed.

I quickly say to the phone,"I'll call you back, Yuna, my jagi~ ! I love you! Bye!"

Yuna giggles and says,"Goodbye, Chanyeol, my handsome man! I love you more!"

"That's impossible," I whispered and she ended the call.

I sad smile because I'm sad we ended the call, but I'm always happy when we exchange our I love you's.

I quickly jump out of bed and run to my father.

Once I get to him I say,"Yes, father," and play with my fingers behind my back.

I saw his face and he looked frustrated. I get a little scared because I'm not ready to be scolded.

He says ,"I hear your dating someone. Is this true?"

I shake my head from left to right in response.

"DON'T LIE TO ME," my father screams,"ARE YOU DATING PARK YU NA?"

I bite my lip and nodded my head.

"What did I tell you? She's low class and you're high class! Act like you are! You must date someone who's rich and who will make our business even more successful," he says as he walks closer to me.

The more he gets closer the more my shoulders go up and my head goes down. He was truly scary and intimidating in my eyes and I feel completely powerless when he scolds me.

He puts his cold hand on my shoulders and says,"Chanyeol this is the best for us and the family business. I want the family business to be successful when you're going to take over."

"Father, I'm not taking over the family business! I told you I want to be a kpop star and that I have to interest with the family business," I say trying to stand up for myself.

"NO! I WANT YOU TO RUN THE FAMILY BUSINESS!"

"Why can't my sister do it?"

"BECAUSE GIRLS AREN'T TOUGH! YOU NEED SOMEONE TO BE TOUGH WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO SCAM YOU!"

"GIRLS CAN RUN A BUSINESS JUST AS GOOD AND PROBABLY EVEN BETTER THAN YOU CAN, FATHER!"

"PARK CHANYEOL, WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO FUCKING TALK BACK TO ME? I AM YOUR FATHER AND I RAISE YOU AND PAY FOR YOUR NEEDS"

"I'm the one who fucking gave to talk back. You might be my father, but that doesn't mean you raised me. All you ever do was scold me when I did something you didn't like. Mom did all the work. Where were you when I fell off a bike and broke my leg? You didn't even teach me how to ride a bike, it was mom. When mom gave birth to me, you weren't even there! Mom told me that you were busy at work at with other girls! Mom was always there for me and she always listens! WHY CANT YOU LISTEN TO ME AS WELL? I LOVE PARK YUNA AND I WANT TO BE A KPOP STAR, SO I WILL DATE YUNA AND BECOME ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR KPOP STARS!"

My father suddenly punches my face really hard, causing me to fall on the floor. He looks at me and says,"You're going to fucking listen to me whether you like it or not, Park Chanyeol. I'm more powerful than you and I will always be. Don't under estimate me. You're going to fucking breakup with Yuna and you're going to run the business." 

"Fuck you," I say unconsciously.

His eyebrows furry and he kicks my stomach very very hard.

I yell and cough as he walks away.

My sister then runs to me and I start to cry as she helps me get up.

Aahhhhhh! I feel so bad for writing this chapter. I never want to imagine our baby Chanyeol getting hurt. T^T

How do you feel about Chanyeol's dad?

Have a good day guys! Bye fellow chogiwas!