lie 4

lie 4
"I love you."

•Park Yu Na's POV•

You told me you loved me.

You told me lies.

Those three special words should not make someone feel depressed every time they hear it come out of their lover's mouth. They should make you feel amazing and relieved in a way.

That's obviously not how I felt when I heard them from you, Park Chanyeol. I felt hurt like always.

You hurt me so bad.

You lie ,Chanyeol, like you always do. You acted like you loved me. You acted like you cared.

I wish I was acting too when I said I loved you back, but I wasn't. I loved you, but not like I did when you didn't lie.

You were my everything, but now your everything I regret.

I wish you weren't, but you can't change the past.

But that doesn't mean you can't change the future. What do I wanna do in the future? In the future, I don't wanna feel anymore, I don't want to be in this horrible place, I don't wanna see Park Chanyeol. In the future, I want to disappear, I want to be unseen, I want to be dead.

That's what I wanna be. Did you know that, Chanyeol? Because I know you want to be a kpop star.

You asked me once what I wanted to be and I said I don't know, but now you do.

If you are reading this, you know. If you're reading this, I'm probably dead by now.

If you didn't know already, this book is for you, Park Chanyeol. It's for you to show everyone. It's for you to not do what you did you me ever again.

I don't want you hurting anyone else like you hurt me.

Anyways, you might be asking,"How do you know I don't love you," Chanyeol.

I know because you told me promises and one of them was that I was the only one.

I wasn't and that leads to the next lie.