lie 14

lie 14
"I'm okay without you."

•Park Chanyeol's POV•

I don't think you know the real reason I lied to you, Hana.

I truly loved you, but my parents didn't.

My parents wanted me with someone who's rich and who will make their business more powerful.

They heard about you and me and disapproved.

They threatened to leak information on what happened to your mom.

And I know how much you didn't want other people to know.

I tried deleting the information, but I got caught, so I was forced to break up with you.

I couldn't break up with you, Yuna.

It was too hard.

Then, my parents started threatening me.

*irl pov*

"What's the fucking point," I say to myself as I crumble the letter that I wasn't gonna send anyway.

I shoot it in the trash can as I get up and look at the window to see Yuna.

"I miss you so damn much," I whisper.

My vision blurred and hot tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I wipe them away and lay down on my bed.

"Even though I cant have you, I'll still protect you from all the bad things, Yuna, but that includes me as well."

I let out a loud sigh and start to fall asleep.

Well, hello ! I'm freaking back. Hopefully, but I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's reading and supporting this story. Do you guys think this story is kind of repetitive because I feel like it is.... I'm not sure though. How do you guys feel about the story ? Please leave your thoughts in the comments! Go check out my other stories too man. Ooo tell me about your day, while you commenting too. Bye, my chogiwas ! Have a good day/night !