The current clockwork reminded me a lot of Angel and the way she liked to mess with me. "Don't tempt me Y/n, its hard enough to resist as it is~" she said almost in a moan. I need to put some space between us before she loses control or better yet before I do. I tried to back away but she pulled herself closer every time. "Why do you keep trying to get away from me Y/n? I'm not going to hurt you~" she cooed. "I'm more worried about you losing control, I'd be screwed if were this close. Probably in more ways the one..." Clockworks look suddenly changed when I said that, she became a little more serious and she got off of me. I sat up and looked at her wondering if I insulted her but that didn't seem like the case. "You think that the tick is making me do this don't you?" she said but before I could say anything she continued. "It's not. These are my own feelings, the tick just gave me the confidence to express them." She said leaving me speechless. The look in her eye spoke volumes, there was no doubt that this was Clockwork talking and not the tick. "So... do me a favour and close your eyes." She said almost sounding like an order. I did as she asked but I couldn't help but tense up a little as I didn't know what to expect from this new Clockwork. "Like this?" I asked. "Relax. I don't plan on hurting you." She reassured me. I took a deep breath and exhaled making my previously tensed muscles relax. I could feel Clockwork move around on the bed and get closer to me. I had to fight the urge to peak to see what she was up to but my questions were answered as I felt something warm and soft press against my lips. I could tell straight away what it was and I had no intention to fight against her. Clockwork leant deeper into the kiss before breaking away. "Wow..." was all I could say making her giggle a little. "See now that wasn't so bad... was... it...?" she trailed off as she suddenly collapsed on the bed. "Clockwork!?" I quickly grabbed her and pulled her close to see if she was ok but thankfully she was just sleeping. I sighed in relief before picking her up and placing her in bed. Controlling her tick must have really worn her out so I decided to leave her be for now and let her rest. As I reached the door I looked back to Clockwork peacefully sleeping in her bed with a small smile on her face bringing a smile to my own.

I left the room, quietly closing the door behind me and thought about what to do next. I wanted to get back at Jane and the others for not telling me to be honest but I wasn't sure if it's worth the risk of it backfiring. That's when an idea popped into my head and I made my way to set it in motion.

--10 minutes later—

3rd person pov

After hearing Y/ns conversation with Clockwork Jane, Jill, Jackie and Jess all became overwhelmingly embarrassed and couldn't handle anymore. They all quickly left after forgetting their reason for being there in the first place. Now they are sat in the living room trying to calm down.

Jane pov

I never knew Y/n thought so highly of us so hearing all that so suddenly really threw me off, even Jess and Jill were embarrassed. "What's with that asshole saying all that all of a sudden? He can be such a kiss ass sometimes..." Jess said fighting hard to hide her blush. "Aww Jess is all embarrassed isn't that cute." Jill teased. "Try saying that when your cheeks aren't as red as a baboons ass." Jess swiftly retorted making Jill go even redder. Even when they're embarrassed they don't fail to argue with each other, its honestly amazing. "Hey Jane?" Jackie called catching my attention. "Uh yea what's wrong Jackie?" I responded. "What do you think of Y/n? As a guy I mean..." she asked which quickly stopped Jess and Jills bickering as they were clearly interested as well. All eyes on me and I could feel my cheeks flare up. Why did Jackie have to ask me such a weird question so suddenly?! It was a genuine question but I couldn't find the words to answer her. "What's wrong with me?! It's just a simple question!" I mentally screamed. I calmed myself and was about to speak when the tv suddenly switched on startling everyone as Benny appeared. "You guys need to come to my room asap!" she yelled clearly panicked. "What's wrong Benny?" Jackie asked. "It's Y/n, Clockwork got him and he's hurt really bad." She explained. We all looked at each other realising the mistake we made and not wasting another second we all rushed upstairs to Benny's room. I all but kicked the door down to find Y/n lying on the ground covered in blood. "Where were you guys?" Y/n asked weakly. Benny rushed to his side and held up his head as he spoke "Why didn't you come in when she snapped? I-*coughs* I thought that was the plan?". I couldn't muster any words, none of us could we were too overcome with guilt. "Hold still." Benny ordered as she began to tend to his wounds. "Gahhh" Y/n cried out in pain making me flinch. "Y/n I-" I started when Jackie suddenly grabbed my shoulder stopping me. She sniffed the air which made me wonder what she was doing but she continued as she got closer to Y/n. Jackie crouched down next Y/n and dragged her finger through some of Y/ns blood before putting it in her mouth to taste it. "What the hell?" Jess yelled in confusion. "Jackie what are you doing!?" I shouted. She suddenly whipped out her scalpel and went to stab Y/n in the groin. We were about to try stopping her when Y/n suddenly kicked himself from beneath Jackie and smacked into the wall behind him.

Y/n pov                    

"AHHHHH OK OK OK! I'M FINE IT WAS JUST A PRANK!" I yelled in a panic. "I thought I could smell something, that blood of his was ketchup." She said turning back to the others. Their looks turned from a mix of shock and confusing to pure anger as they all slowly approached me without a word. "B-Benny! A little help!?" I shouted as I looked over to where she was but my partner in crime had already bailed leaving me to deal with 4 very unhappy killers. "Son of a bitch... Hey uh so that was a fun little prank huh? No hard feelings right?......right?" I said hoping to defuse the situation but by this point they were all practically on top of me. "Hehe Mercy?" was the last thing I said as the 4 of them proceeded to give me the beating of a life time. "Note to self: Don't try pranking anyone ever again....".

So there it is! I'm hoping you guys enjoyed the chapter but if you didnt then feel free to tear into me in the comments. I did try to touch on the romance side of things a bit more in this chapter but I'm not going balls deep with it just yet. I cant exactly have them all suddenly throwing themselves at you all of a sudden now can I? Although I'm sure some of you would be more than happy with that... ANYWAY I hope you enjoyed this chapter regardless and I will see you all in the next one (hopefully not in 2 months this time XD).