Its just a scratch Pt3

IM BACK BOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYS!

Well kinda, im updating again but its hard to say how often that will be right now :/ I guess only time will tell. Speaking of time it looks like this story has blown the fuck up while ive been gone and im talking the nuclear kind of blown up.  32k reads!? WTF! I never expected the story to become so popular. I feel like a dick for leaving so many people on edge for so long! That being said heres the next chapter you all have been eagerly waiting for !

 I feel like a dick for leaving so many people on edge for so long! That being said heres the next chapter you all have been eagerly waiting for !

Y/n pov

"Another dangerous group? What are you talking about Slenda?" "Like me there is another being capable of creating proxies known as Zalga, although her methods are more... forceful than my own."Slenda said clearly unsure of how to explain it. " Zalga will take anyone she can find and turn them into her proxy whether they agree or not. Those who agree will get to keep some of their will but those who don't will end up becoming nothing more than mindless slaves to her every beck and call." She continued becoming gradually more agitated. "Wait, you can take away someone's will when you make them a proxy?" I asked surprised by the new info. "Yes we can but I've never done it before and Zalga only seems to do it to those who resist her" Slenda clarified. "So if the rake is one of her proxies then who else is there?" "It's hard to say to be honest, we have killed many of her proxies but she always finds more... Do you remember when Angel and the others returned?" Slenda suddenly asked. "Yea I do, why?" "I had sent them to finish off the rest of Zalgas proxies and they did what they could but she also had some strong followers. I only know of the Rake and Scarecrow but there were a few more that Angel and the others didn't recognise."

Slenda said with a slightly worried tone "And what makes you so sure that I'll eventually meet them?" "You, a normal human, managed to harm the rake and live." Slenda stated. "I don't get what you-" "She means that Zalga will want you as one of her new proxies." A voice I immediately recognised as Angel interrupted as she entered the room and walked up behind me. "Yes, like Angel said, Zalga will be interested in your potential strength as a proxy and will likely be after you." Slenda said worryingly. "Is it really an issue? I mean, shouldn't I be alright so long as I'm here?" "That depends...." She started "On what?" "How much she wants you and if she can find you." Slendas words caused images from the dream I had last night to come rushing back making me hold my head in pain. "Y/n what's wrong?" Slenda and Angel asked worried. "N-nothing just a slight headache is all. Anyway, what do we do now?" "Nothing." Angel said plainly. "What do you mean nothing? Shouldn't we be getting ready for an attack or something?" "I'm afraid not, we don't know where Zalga is but we do know she won't make a move any time soon." Slenda explained which made me slightly relieved. If it's just her and a couple of proxies against everyone here then I couldn't see it going well for them. Slenda stood up as she began to speak again. "Now I think we should leave this here for today before the others let their curiosity get the better of them." she continued. "Why did you not want to tell the others about this?" "Oh I did but if I was to bring this up with them all in one room then I don't think we would have gotten anywhere with the conversation." Slenda explained clearly dreading the thought and I could understand why, everyone can be pretty rowdy when they're all in one place...

"Now if you'll excuse me Im going to inform the others." Slenda said as she left the room leaving me with Angel. "Now that's out of the way, how's your back doing? I heard it's pretty bad." Angel asked as she turned towards me. "I think fucked up is the best way to describe it. I can move around alright so long as I don't overexert myself but not being able to stretch in the morning really sucks..." "Pfft hahaha of all things THAT'S what you're most concerned about?!" Angel questioned as she tried to recover from her fit of laughter. "For me, being able to stretch is the most satisfying thing about waking up in the mornings and now I can't even do that! The sweet bliss of loosening all my stiff joints and muscles is now replaced by what feels like my back tearing in two. IT FUCKING SUCKS!" Angel couldn't take any more she was almost on the floor from her fit of laughter which I began to find funny as well. "I'm glad you find it so amusing..." "Hahaha S-sorry it's just you caught me off guard with that. I guess I was worried for nothing." Angel said finally recovering from her little fit. "Now that you're finally done with laughing at my misfortune I think I'm going to go relax in my room." "Alright I'm just going to go STRETCH out on the sofa then" Angel responded with a cocky smirk. "Fuck you...." "Oh my, at least take me to dinner first~" Angel quickly shot back leaving me slightly flustered as I left the kitchen and went back to my room.

--later that day--

I was lying in my bed, eyes wide open, thinking about everything slenda had told me. At first I tried to act like I was okay with it all but it began to eat away at me. I hated the idea of me being a danger for everyone and not being able to do anything to help. There was only one solution that came to mind, "I need to get stronger...".

I understand this was a little short but it was the final part to its just a scratch and if there are any problems with the chapter that dont make sense or contradicts earlier parts of the story please tell me.

Thanks for reading and I will see you all in the next one!