4 strangers

Im uploading this chapter but im a bit conflicted about it, I may take it down and change it if you guys dont enjoy it so tell me what you think of this one and let me know!.

--The next day—

Y/n Pov

I woke up feeling sore after Jess's little "training" session which left me in a sorry state but I couldn't really complain seeing as I was the one who asked to spar with her in the first place. That match made me realise the different in strength but I intended to be able to fight on equal footing with her one day so once my rib Is healed I will be straight back in the gym. But for now I just wanted to have a shower seeing as I never got the chance to yesterday. As I removed the bandages I noticed just how bad the bruises were, they were a dark blue almost black colour and hurt like hell to touch. The hot spray of the show hurt at first but I soon adjusted to the slight pain and began to feel relieved as my tense muscles began to relax. Once I was done in the shower I went to get dressed, finishing just as Slenda called for me. I made my way downstairs to the living where Slenda was waiting to see why she called me. "How're you doing Y/n?" She asked as I sat down. "I'm a bit sore and it hurts a little to breath but otherwise I'm fine" "Well as long as you aren't in any serious pain then that's good. Now I called you down to talk to you about something." She said. "Go ahead" I replied, "I have to go out soon so you will be left alone here, I wanted to make sure I could trust you and set some ground rules before I do" she said "Yes mum I promise I will behave" I joked acting like a child. "*giggles* I'm serious Y/n, while I'm gone you need to stay inside don't wander in or around the forest , understood?" she asked becoming a bit more serious. "Yeh that's fine but why?" "We aren't the only people who roam this forest there's another group who we aren't on the best of terms with." She said unsure of how to explain it. "I don't know what the situation is with this other group but I don't intend to go wandering in the forest so don't worry." "Thank you Y/n. Now do you have any questions for me before I go?" she asked. "Actually there is one thing that's been bothering me." "And what would that be?" she asked a little worried. "Was it always just you 5 that lived here, this place just seems too big for so few people?" "Actually you just reminded me of something, first to answer your question yes there are others that lived here and they are actually coming back in a couple of days." She said. "Wait what?! Have you told them about me yet?" I yelled. "No I haven't, I forgot to bring it up when I spoke to them so I was going to tell them when they got here" She said trying to calm me down. "Ok...Just please make sure you talk to them before they meet me." "Don't worry I will" Slenda said finding my distress funny. "What're they like anyway?" "I'll keep that as a surprise" she teased. "Yay" I said sarcastically. "Anyway I have to go now, I will see you later Y/n. Oh and by the way Benny said you can go into her room to play video games to kill some time" Slenda yelled as she was leaving. We both said goodbye and I was left alone in this huge mansion. "May as well get some practice in on Tekken while I can" I made my way upstairs to Bennys room but stopped at the door. The last time I went into her room I got caught up into one of her pranks so I decided to be more careful and bolt if anything seemed suspicious.

I slowly entered the room scanning every nook and cranny as I did to make sure she wasn't hidden anywhere but it seemed clear so I made my way to the console. As I sat down I remembered that she could somehow jump into the tv like when she pulled that little vanishing act during that whole mess with clockwork. So as I turned the tv on I jumped back in case she decided to try jump-scaring me but nothing. I was still on alert as I played but eventually an hour passed and I began to get hungry. "I guess she really isn't here" I thought as I got up and headed to the kitchen in search of some food. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I stopped as I heard the door unlock and looked to see who it was. "That's weird, I didn't think they would be here so soon.". The door swung open to reveal 4 girls I had never met before but I instantly knew they were bad news. One of the girls had Blonde hair and was wearing a white Jacket and trousers with eyes as black as night with what looked like a sword on her back. Another was wearing a black hoodie and skinny jeans with a blue mask and her skin had a grey tone to it. Then there was a monochrome clown looking girl wearing a dress with striped leggings, raven black hair and an oddly pointy nose. Finally there was a girl dressed as Nurse with a....chainsaw? She had brown hair and the outfit was black with red markings on it When they saw me they all froze and fell silent same as me. They stood there dumbfounded at first but their expressions quickly changed to that of a creepy smirk. If there was anything I had learnt from my time here is that this was my cue to run. "NOPE!"