XVIII {More Surprises}

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome", and I leave the bathroom.

Wow.

Never thought that I would have compassion with Diana. But I can't believe that Shawn would ever do something like that...

Wait...

Nah, I see him doing things like that.

The bell rings and we all go to our classes. But I can't concentrate. I keep thinking about Shawn and Diana.

Why me? Tell me Lord, why me!?

Finally, the last class is over. Damn, it was a long day. I get all the books that I need from my locker and go outside. I walk towards my bike when I hear Shawn from his car. "Yo Court!", but I ignore him and walk towards my bike.

Not much later someone grabs me at my arm and turns me around. "Why are you ignoring me?", and he looks me into my eyes. "Why should I even talk to someone that don't know what responsibilities are?"

"What!?", he asks confused.

"Oh don't act like you don't know anything, Diana told me EVERYTHING!"

"WOWOWOW! You believe the bullshit that hoe says to you?"

"Don't call her a hoe! You're the fuckboy here!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"You made Diana fucking pregnant and don't take the responsibilities!"

"DIANA!? PREGNANT!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"OH I SAW YOU SHIRTLESS WITH HER ON TOP OF YOU SATURDAY! SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING!"

"BUT WE DIDN'T DO SOMETHING! HOW CAN I MAKE HER PREGNANT IF WE DIDN'T HAD ANY SEXUAL CONTACT!?"

By now, a lot of people are around us, listening to our fight.

"WELL WHY WOULD SHE LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING DIANA!"

"YOU KNOW, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"WELL I DON'T CARE! WHAT FOR A FRIEND ARE YOU IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR BULLY INSTEAD OF YOUR FRIEND!?"

"WAIT, DID I HEARD THAT RIGHT? SHE IS MY BULLY!? OH NO, FORGET IT! SHE WAS A RICH BITCH, YOU WERE MY BULLY!"

"YOU'RE A BITCH! YOU KNOW THAT!?"

"PEH-LEASE, I'VE BEEN CALLED WORSE."

"OH REALLY? LIKE WHAT!?"

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND", and I walk to my bike, leaving him behind.

I hear a lot of "ooooooh's" from the crowd as I take my bike out of its lock and ride with it to my home. I can't take this anymore. It's too much drama for my simple life. After 40 minutes I'm back home. Finally. It was a long day.

I go inside and change into my pj. I sit at my desk and start to do homework, because I don't have a life. When it's a quarter past 5 I'm done with all my homework. I look at my phone and I have like a billion messages of the guys and billion calls of Shawn.

I'm not in the mood to respond.

Let's check that Vine thingy...

Damn! I got a lot of followers! But like... A lot!

People like it!

Maybe I should make more of them...

I take my guitar and start to film one. It's only six seconds so I can't screw it up.