46

I shrugged as I sat opposite Sam on the sofa, a mess after all that has been happening. I'm not trained in all of this, I don't know how to handle death threats from my boyfriend's fans.
" are you sure you're okay? " Sam asked with worry laced in her voice, making me shrug in response.
I didn't know myself. Ethan had only spoken to me a little bit within the past few days, checking up on me every so often. It was obvious he was worried about me, worried about his image, too, which is probably why he hadn't responded to all of this yet.
" I'm just mad! Ethan doesn't even want to say anything to his fans, he needs to talk to them about it! " I groaned, burying my head into my hands.
I love Ethan, I really do, and I miss him with all of my heart. But having him sit by and watch people tell me to kill myself without defending me in the slightest on social media has pissed me off, and it has every right to. It's hurtful, though I can understand that he's trying to ignore it. But it's quite difficult when all of the hate is going to you.

I was cut off when I heard a knock at the door, and I stood up to answer. I didn't care how I looked at all, my hair was in a messy bun, no makeup was on my face and I had lost sleep, but I didn't have a care in the world. I had no one to impress.
I pulled open the door, the draft of wind hitting my face as I stared at a group of around six or seven girls, all with their phones out. My jaw dropped as I tried to process what was happening, two cars parked outside of my house as the girls desperately pushed forward, trying to ask me questions, some yelling, and some throwing food.
I immediately slammed the door, not caring how rude I seemed. It was then that more knocks were repeatedly placed, and I locked it, my heart beating out of my chest.
" Sam, there's girls at the door... they-" I yelled, my hands shaky as I tried to stop the tears from escaping my eyes.
I didn't know how to react, of course. I didn't think that being in a relationship would come with this, and it never should.
" what the fuck?!? " She almost screamed, immediately bringing me into her arms as I broke down, sobs escaping my lips as my breathing quickened and my vision became blurry.
Before Sam could leave and yell at them I pulled her back, my state being enough to keep her inside.
" can I stay at yours? I can't stay here " I gasped, my hand on my heart as I tried to prevent a panic attack, something which I hadn't had to deal with in years.
" I can't breathe, Sam " I took deep breaths, my bestfriend sitting me down on the sofa and calming me down.
It took a while, but eventually the crying stopped and I was left with blotchy cheeks. The girls were still outside, a car pulling out of my drive. I had no clue how my address had even gotten out, but it made me anxious. Anyone could find it, and just knowing that makes me feel unsafe in my own home.