33

I grabbed Ethan's hand as the plane wheels crashed down against the ground, the feeling of his thumb rubbing against my hand making me feel that little bit safer.

It had been a scary first flight, but Ethan made it all better, by telling me random jokes, even filming funny and cute snapchats with me on his phone. He didn't post them anywhere however, he just saved them, before turning off his phone. I respected that he didn't want where we were together to get out, though it would eventually, as Ethan was explaining his first Disneyland Instagram post to me during the short flight.
" I'm going to take the most adorable photo of you with your Minnie ears! " was what he said, making me giggle at the thought.

" you made it through your first flight, how do you feel? " Ethan smirked as we unbuckled our belts, and passengers quickly stood up, desperately wanting to get off of the plane.
I did too, this was my first time being off English soil. Paris, was somewhere I'd always wanted to go with the person I loved when I was younger, and this might just be that dream trip, with the dream person, too.
" fucking amazing " I laughed as he smiled, standing up and grabbing my hand, excitedly leading me down the isle.
As soon a we were off the plane I took a deep breath, Grant's excitement obvious as he practically pulled me into the airport and to wherever we had to go. I didn't know of course, but he did, having travelled all around the world for a tour with his brother before.
I pulled my phone out from my pocket and filmed him, walking so far ahead with his hand still clinging onto my own. At one point, he turned around, a cheesy but adorable smile on his face.
It was the cutest video, and so I saved it also, knowing that I'd want to look back on all of these memories. This was going to be the best trip, ever.

The second we were out of the airport there was a taxi, Ethan climbing inside with me. He sat right in the middle, next to me, his hand back on my leg like it was earlier.
We told the taxi driver where we were going, Disneyland, as he nodded, the car pulling out of the busy road.
The whole time that we were driving my eyes were stuck to outside of the window, eyeing everything that passed, even the tiny details.
The sun was shining, making me thankful that I'd decide on wearing shorts, since it was so warm. The bright blue sky was the most peaceful thing, not a cloud in sight as the taxi sped across the windy roads.

" can you believe we're at disneyland!! " I squealed as we entered after many security checks.
Apparently we still had another ticket check to go through yet, but I didn't mind, as we were now stood beside many beautiful fountains and the most amazing flower display, shaped into Disney characters. A large, massive, beautiful pink building was in front of us, three big points on the roof, making it look like a castle.
A sign which read Disneyland Park was mounted on the front, a large clock displaying the time, with Mickey Mouse pointing towards the hour. I almost gasped as I saw the beauty of the place, walking now directly through this building, where there was an arc, leading you to the actual park.
" what is this? " I asked in shock as I stared up at the ceiling above us, hundreds of happy tourists rushing around.
Ethan smirked, holding my hand in his again as we made our way through.
" this is the main Disneyland hotel. That's where our bags are going now " He smirked, my eyes going wide as I looked back up at the hotel that we were apparently staying in, before back at the boy I was for definite, crazy about.
" really?!? Ethan, this is too much " I gasped, holding my hand over my mouth in shock.
It really was. He'd done everything he possibly could to make this trip the best for me, but little did he know that just being in his company was enough.
" I wanted our time together to be the most amazing trip possible. So shut up " He smiled, laughing at the end as I wrapped my arms around his waist, snuggling into his side for a while as we reached the ticket booth.
" thank you " I grinned, almost at the exact same time that the two of us were welcomed into the theme park.
We were also handed a leaflet, a map with all of the rides and attractions labelled.
" hopefully this will help us get around " Ethan giggled as he looked at it with furrowed brows.
I laughed, taking it out of his hands and turning it the right way around, first of all.
" You're not going to get anywhere with it upside down, babe " I laughed, seeing the boy roll his eyes before shoving it into his pocket, pulling me into the closest shop.
Disney teddies were mounted on the shelves, all sorts of gifts on display as we made our way through the shop. I immediately spotted the Minnie ears, taking them to the counter and pulling out the right amount of money.
13 euros seemed like an awful lot for a pair of ears, but you can't go to Disneyland without getting them, so I continued to pull out my money.
Before I could even get the full amount out, the full price was payed by Ethan, making me sigh.
" Ethan, you've payed for enough " I groaned.
All he did was squish my cheeks together, my eyebrow raising as he talked to me in a baby voice.
" aw, too bad " He pouted teasingly, before I slapped his hand away.
" Merci! " the two of us said, laughing at our first attempt of speaking French on this trip, before heading out onto the long, photogenic path, which lead towards the place where dreams are made: the castle.

" IM GOING TO FUCKING WET MYSELF! " I shouted, covering my mouth as soon as I realised that I had screamed that out loud in front of people, also children, on this ride: big thunder mountain.
I soon realised that I wasn't holding onto the bar anymore, making me laugh uncontrollably as I immediately grabbed onto it with one hand and grabbed Ethan's arm with the other.
I don't usually scream on rides, I laugh. It's something about the feeling I get in my belly, tickle bumps, which makes me burst into a fit of giggles. Ethan seemed to be the same, although he did let out the odd scream occasionally. But then again, who doesn't?

I hopped out of the cart as soon as the ride was over, a family who were sat in front of Ethan and I shooting me the dirtiest glare possible.
I could see her whispering to her husband, making my anger boil up, although I knew deep down that it was quite amusing.
Ethan tried to hold in his laugh as he practically dragged me away from them, knowing that I'd probably snap and slap the mother.
" let's get some food, it's way past lunch time and I'm starving " Ethan told me, desperately searching the map for a place to get food.
" there's a crepe place, are you good to get crepes? " Ethan asked an excited smile, knowing that this was about as close as he was going to get to his favourite food.
I laughed at him, a smirk on my lips as I placed my hands on his chest, pecking his cheek, making sure to get close to his ear to whisper the teasing words jokingly.
" anything else on the menu? "