39

" so, what's happening tomorrow? " I asked, as Ethan laid on his chest, his chin in the palms of his hands.
I was sat cross legged on the bed, a bag of crisps in my hand as I shared them between us. We'd had an amazing day exploring, taking photos, and admiring the city of Paris, but the day quickly came to an end. The two of us were tired, not ready for the day where we leave this amazing city and part ways, tomorrow.
Ethan sighed, not exactly knowing the answer himself. It was like he was debating something, before finally speaking.
" I was originally going to have you get on a flight back to London and I go back to California... " He begun, smiling sheepishly as he finished his sentence.
" but I really don't think I can leave you without seeing where you grew up " Ethan said, making me smile widely at the thought of him wanting to visit Cheshire, see my house, and even meet my brother.
" also, my flight got cancelled earlier today " Ethan added, a laugh escaping my lips as I shook my head in amusement.
" but for real I would love to see where my girl grew up, you know? So maybe we could both fly back to London, get the train to Cheshire, and then I could stay at yours for an extra night before I fly back? " We discussed, my eyes lighting up at the idea and my heart beating rapidly.
There he goes with the, my girl, again. Who knew two words could drive someone so crazy?
" if that's okay... " He added, as I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his torso and kissing his exposed back gently.
It was more than okay, even with the late notice. My brother had always wanted to meet Ethan, ever since I mentioned him. In fact, I didn't even mention it, he mentioned it to me.
One day he came back from school, only to tell me that a girl in his maths class had asked him,' your sister is dating Ethan Dolan, isn't she? '
He was quite offended that he didn't know, if I'm honest, but I know that he wants to meet the person that I've told him so much about.
I can tell that they'll get along, both of them being into sports and gaming, as well as the two of them being extremely cheeky, but hilarious. Having the two most important people in my life right now, meet, would be the best thing in the world, let alone having him also see the place that I grew up.
" that's perfect, Grant "