36

The short walk back to the hotel was silent, both of our inner thoughts running wild. However it wasn't awkward, just that the sexual tension between us was clear, both of us craving one another even more since the kiss we shared.

Ethan stood behind me and placed his hand on my lower back as we entered the hotel, my eyes wide as I looked at the decor. It was extremely fancy, expensive looking, making me want to slap Ethan in the chest for spending so much money once again. The lady behind the desk gave the two of us polite smiles before handing us our keys and telling us the information we needed, before sending us off on our way. We weren't about to walk the stairs, and so we took the elevator, still in silence as we stared at one another, almost in a staring competition. I wanted to win, and as the doors opened, Ethan's eyes left mine, meaning I had.

I smirked as he held his hand out again, walking with me down the corridor and to our room, which he opened up with a cheeky grin.
It was a beautiful room, two large and extremely comfortable looking beds, as well as a balcony, giving us an amazing view of the front entrance.
I turned around, eyeing Ethan as he watched me closely, wanting to see my reaction to the room. I took a few steps closer to him until my chest pressed up against his own, his eyes meeting mine as my arms went up his and back around his neck. I could feel his breathing get heavier, whilst I tried with all I could not to smirk, failing miserably.
" I love it, thank you " I smiled, standing on my tiptoes slightly as I leaned closer to him.
" uh, I don't know why theirs two beds... I asked for one " Ethan stumbled over his words, making me want to laugh at how adorable he was under pressure.
I teased him a little more, my hand trailing up from behind his neck and into his hair.
" you asked for one bed, babe? "
I could feel his hot breath sending goosebumps all over my body, until he smashed his lips against mine. He was clearly fed up with the teasing, as he immediately pulled me closer, if possible, my body being pushed against the wall aggressively.
His tongue explored my mouth as I ran my hands through his hair, tugging slightly and earning a throaty groan. The kisses we shared were so passionate, each one with lust, nothing but pure love. It felt incredible, my heart beating out of my chest as I got lost in the moment, enjoying every second of this with all of my heart.
I heard him mumble the word jump, against my lips, and I did so, my legs wrapping around his waist as his hands held me up by my butt.
He gently squeezed it as he placed me down on the neatly made bed, my body hitting the soft duvet.
Ethan was quick to hover over me, helping me pull my small T- shirt over my head, painfully slow. His eyes burned holes through my skin as he looked at me, a smirk on his lips as he shook his head in amazement, making me go crazy inside. I would do anything to have someone look at me like that, and that person is Ethan. His lips pressed against my neck, whilst I moved my head up and to the side, giving him more access as he planted sloppy kisses all over my skin, sucking and biting. I moaned in response, my lips parted and my eye squeezed shut. The feeling inside of me grew the more heated it got, not one part of me wanting to stop him. I loved this, and I knew for sure after just months of knowing him, and a day of meeting face to face, that I didn't just love the feeling. I loved him. I loved Grant, the boy that sent me nudes over tinder.

My small hands slid under his shirt and over his stomach, the feeling of his abs making me want to rip his shirt off and see for myself. I could feel his heart rapidly beating, making me blush at the thought of him feeling the exact same, excited and passion filled, wanting this more than ever.
I did just that, Ethan throwing his shirt to the floor as soon as I did so.
I could see the cocky smirk on his face the more I stared at his defined body, making me want to kiss the look off of his face. If I could have the feeling of his lips against mine forever, I would.
I ended up flipping us over, the look disappearing as he stared up at me, his eyes darting to my breasts which were on show in my lace bra. I smirked now as I straddled him, kissing down his chest and allowing my hands to run free, slowly making their way down and towards the waistband of his boxers which was shown underneath his jeans. He gulped as I started to unbuckle his belt, Ethan helping me rip his jeans off as his bulge became even more apparent than it already was, my eyes wide as I looked at him.
He was clearly growing impatient as he turned us back over and smashed his lips against mine again, his hands doing the same with my shorts and practically tearing them off of me, something which turned me on ten times more.
As soon as they were off he stared at me once again, as if I were a piece of art. He was truly making me feel like the most gorgeous girl in the world, and it was an indescribable feeling.
" you're so beautiful " Ethan mumbled, his breathing unsteady as he spread my legs with his large hands, kissing my thighs gently.
Wherever he touched felt on fire, tingling as soon as his lips left and leaving me wanting more. My cheeks were rosy and my breathing was heavy as I looked down at him, his lips dangerously close to my heat, until he pulled back.
Ethan looked up at me for permission, as I nodded eagerly, licking my lips in impatience as he slid off my thong, dropping it to the ground after.
I unclipped my bra myself, dropping it also as his eyes took in the view of my bare body in front of him. I watched him bite his lip, his chest heaving up and down as he grabbed a condom from his jean pocket. I gulped as I looked at his size, watching him roll the condom on as soon as his boxers were off, and position himself between my legs.
His hand met my knee, rubbing it soothingly as his eyes met mine.
" are you sure? " Ethan asked me, and I nodded, wanting this more than ever.
I cut him off by pulling him back to my face and kissing his lips, a lot more gently, but still as passionate and meaningful. Just this time the two of us savoured the moment, knowing that we only had the weekend together, and that after that, it would be back to the way it was before. It was like we had the chance to jump into the future for a few days, before going back to the past as soon as it was over.
As soon as his lips left mine his head leaned against my own, his nose touching mine as he remained quiet, stunned.
" of course, Ethan " I reassured him, trying my best not to flip us over once more and do it myself out of pure impatience.
He took a deep breath, looking up at me once more. The look in his eyes of pure concern, but also love was making my stomach do flips on repeat, the excitement inside of me growing with each passing second. It was for him too, I could see it.
The way he cared for me was like nobody had ever cared before. He didn't care about his own needs, he wanted me to feel safe and know that it was what I wanted. But I wanted this more than I'd ever wanted something in my life.
" just tell me to stop if it hurts, okay? Are you a-" He said once more, as I shook my head quickly, knowing what he was going to ask.
" no, I'm not a virgin, and yes... I want to " I said with confidence, as he nodded his head, enough confirmation for him to slowly push himself into me.
A gasp escaped my lips as I adjusted to his size, a few seconds passing before I nodded, and he began to thrust. My lips parted and my eyes squeezed shut as a wave of pleasure came over me the faster he went, thrusting in all different angles to find my spot. He easily did, sending me over the edge.
" Ethan! " I moaned, his name coming out clear as his lips met my neck, his hands running up and down my sides.
He planted small kisses on my skin as his hot breath sent goosebumps all over my body. As soon as I moaned I heard him groan, the use of his name driving him crazy.
" fuck, hol " was what he groaned, my eyes rolling back as my finger nails ran down his back, probably scratching him.

I'd only had sex a couple of times before Ethan, and none of it was like this. This time it was meaningful. It's not that it never meant anything before, because it did at the time, but I know that sharing this part of myself with Ethan, is something that will mean a lot to me forever. He wasn't demanding, he was respectful. That's all a part of his personality, and to me, that's the most attractive part of all.

Ethan pulled out as soon as I released, dropping the condom into the bin beside our bed and collapsing beside me. His chest was heaving up down, but so was mine, our foreheads sweaty. I was already missing the feeling of him, he was perfect, everything about him.
" that was... " Ethan struggled to find his words, as I sat up a bit, looking down at the gorgeous boy laying beside me.
" amazing " I finished his sentence for him, as I placed my head on his chest and cuddled into his side, his warmth making me feel cosy and at peace.
I felt him pull the covers over our bodies, his hand running up and down my back soothingly as the other played with my hair. I loved it, closing my eyes and letting out a steady breath. My fingertips traced small patterns on Ethan's chest, a kiss placed on the top of my head, his lips lingering there for a few seconds before he whispered the words, which I fell asleep to.
" amazing doesn't even begin to describe you, Hol "