40

I squeezed Ethan's hand out of excitement as we stepped onto the train, on route to Cheshire, my home town.
We woke up extremely early this morning, which was a struggle, but managed to get on the flight by seven, prepared and on time. We were in London by almost nine, now it's just past ten, and we're getting onto the train to take us home, or me, home.
" I can't wait for you to meet my brother " I smiled as Ethan took the seat opposite me, a grin forming as I said the words.
" me too. I know we'll get along, he seems really funny " Ethan replied, resting his arms on the table as the train began to move, and we were shortly on our way to Cheshire.
" what about your parents? Are they still living in London for business? " He asked, and I shrugged.
" probably. I haven't seen them in months, I didn't even get a birthday message " I sighed, knowing how low that was of my parents.
Ethan shook his head at the thought, grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine.
" that's horrible, but you have your brother, and me now. Even though you and Grayson didn't get off on the right foot, he adores you since he knows how happy you make me " Ethan told me, my heart swelling and my cheeks flushing pink.
I hid my face in the sleeves of my hoodie, giggling out of pure embarrassment.
" don't hide your face, I've never seen anything so beautiful " He added, enough to make me want to punch him in the face.
" Grant, I swear to god I will slap you in a second " I groaned, staring at him with a playful glare.
The boy smirked, looking out the window at the countryside passing by, before back at me.
" you only call me grant when it's serious or when you're mad, now " Ethan raised a brow, making me roll my eyes jokingly at the stuff he was coming out with.
" hey, grant? " I suddenly said, his eyes darting up to meet mine as a cheeky smile grew on his face.
" yes, hol? " He responded, probably expecting a joke or a nice response, until I stuck up my middle finger, smirking teasingly.
" fuck off "

I was practically bouncing up and down as we waited outside of the station, back in my home town, feeling incredible. Ethan was laughing at my excitement, even filming me with his cute giggle sounding in the background, and posting it on his story. We just didn't care anymore.
" why're you so excited? " Ethan laughed as he pulled me into his arms, squeezing me right.
I shook my head, over the moon.
" because someone very special is picking us up in my car and I want you both to meet! And no, it's not my brother! " I grinned from ear to ear, being cut off when someone tapped Ethan's shoulder, and he swivelled around.
There stood behind us was three girls, their mouths agape as they shakily covered them. They were fans.
" oh, hey guys " Ethan tried his best to be polite, though he took a few steps away from me.
We'd been approached by fans quite a bit on our trip, but not as much as I'd expected. Ethan didn't tell his fans anything about where he was going, always posting his photos on Instagram when we had left, to avoid anyone finding us. We wanted the trip to be just us spending time together, but obviously their fans have their ways. Somehow they'd even found us at Cheshire station, which left me boggled.
Two of the three girls looked around fifteen, while one looked of driving age, so she must've been their way of getting here.
" can we get a photo? how was Paris?!? " One asked politely, grinning at the two of us.
" it was amazing, and of course " Ethan smiled back, welcoming them into his arms as the older friend snapped the picture.
I stood awkwardly to the side, still smiling and being friendly until one said my name, her eyes meeting mine. I was so tempted to ask how she knew my name, but then I remembered, wanting to slap myself in the face for being so stupid.
" can we get a picture with you too? " The other girl asked me, as I raised a brow in confusion.
She seemed pretty excited, and this was my first time being asked. I could see Ethan smiling away at himself as he watched us take the picture, even exchanging hugs.
Just as they thanked us, our ride pulled up, my excitement bubbling over as I saw my bestfriend, Sam, pull over to the side of the road.

Ethan and I said our goodbyes to the girls before I rushed over to my bestfriend's side, hugging her petite body and squeezing her tighter than ever. I hadn't seen her since she went on a holiday to Ireland to visit some of her family, since she's part Irish. Ever since her trip she was busy, and I haven't seen her until now. Of course we texted a lot, and so she knows all about Ethan.
" nice to meet you! You must be Sam " Ethan grinned as he gave her a quick and friendly hug, my cheeks hurting from smiling too hard.
Sam nodded, telling him the same as she sat in the back of my car, and I climbed into the driver's seat.
" I don't know if I trust you driving, you could be shit for all I know " Ethan giggled as he watched me start up the car with a smirk.
I turned to him, slapping the back of his head as I pulled out of the station car park.
" well, you're about right "