Chapter 13: The city of water

Start from the beginning

"A wise one indeed." Alessandro nodded his head as if he was aprooving off Namjoon "Please come inside before you can torture my beloved gardenia's anymore.". 

Still a bit dazed everyone followed him inside as he led them to the livingroom...

*Livingroom*

"Please take a seat

"Please take a seat." Alessandro gestured for them to sit down in his cozy looking livingroom.

"Woah." Jimin gasped looking around "It's amazing.".

"It's just a livingroom darling." Alessandro chuckled but he could not hide a pleased smile.

"Woah who's this?" Hoseok asked pointing at the giantic portret off on the wall.

"She's so pretty." Chaerin gasped a the lion-human portrayed gracefully in a forest surrounded by butterflies.

" Chaerin gasped a the lion-human portrayed gracefully in a forest surrounded by butterflies

"That is infact a portrait off myself and as you know I'm a he." Alessandro chuckled before he snapped his finger and a couple off footsteps could be heard.

"Ehhhh?!!!" Sol said looking at the portrait and back at him.

"Seems like you still have that anoying habbit of snapping your fingers when you need something." Ran said as she shook her head "Also he's in his human form, of course you won't notice it's him on the portrait.".

"That's because if I hang it up like this, obviously no ones going to guess it's me." Alessandro said as he examined his nails "Humans are quite the pafetic beigns when it comes to believes.".

"Tell me something new." Yeolgi mumbled as the door was opened and a lady in her begin thirthies walked in "What can I do for you Alessandro?".

"Maybe greet your old friend first." Alessandro said as he gestured at the group.

"What do you mean?" the lady asked confused before she turned her face and saw the group. 

Her eyes widened in surprise and just when everyone thought she would jump towards Ran, she took two big strides towards Mirae and engulfed her a tight hug.

"Agatha, how?!" Mirae said shocked.

"Well a certain girl told me to elope with a certain lion if I wanted to save my life." Agatha winked at Ran who acted indifferent about the whole situation.