Chapter 9: Just another normal day

please catch up to all the chapters you missed with a minimum off 15 comments :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night~

*Mirae & Chaerin's room*

Mirae couldn't sleep at all that night, her brain was making over hours thinking about all the events off that day. She layed there with white open eyes staring at the ceiling. In the bed next to her Chaerin was sleeping peacefull oblivious to her sisters situation.

"Did I do right in telling them everything?" Mirae sighed "Who are they to come here and turn everything upside down anyway? What obligation do we have?".

Mirae had flashbacks off all those times Jin was nice to her when they worked together and just generally "Was all off that an act?".

She turned to her right and closed her eyes, forcing away the thoughts as she tried to sleep but then the image off Hwangi laying unconcious on that bed pierced her mind and she was wide awake again. 

"This is hopeless." Mirae sighed as she sat up in her bed softly swinging her leggs over the edge off her bed "Maybe Ran's still awake."

Mirae tip toed out off the room, making sure she didn't wake up Chaerin or any off the others in general. On her way to the attic she couldn't help but open Gi and Solhee's door to see if the youngest was sleeping peacefully. After reassuring herself she was Mirae scooted upstairs.

*Attic*

Mirae softly opened the door and peeked around the corner, at all cost she did not want to wake up Ran so she was verry carefull. The room was enveloped in totally darkness, but Mirae did not see a bump on the bed. 

"Ran?" Mirae's voice was a mere whisper as she called out to her sister.

"Hmm?" A soft hum came from the window sill and Mirae could distinguish a figure sitting in the window sill staring outside as the light off the latern fell from outside trough the window.

"You can't sleep either huh?" Mirae sighed as she sat down on the window sill opposite off Ran.

"Yeah.." Ran mumbled looking outside.

Mirae noticed something was wrong with Ran even though she's usually not much off a talker, now she just seemed absentminded "Ran did you have a nightmare?".

"Pfft."  Ran let out a snort "You're asking as if you're asking a little kid, the things I see in my sleep can't be called nightmares anymore Mirae...".

"Can you show me?" Mirae asked with worry on her face as she extended her hand.

"Do you want to see them?" Ran asked finally facing Mirae "Can you take it?".

"I want to." Was Mirae's unresolving answer "Let me share your burden Ran.".

"You have enough burden off your own Mirae." Ran said as she placed her hand in Mirae's extended one.

Mirae felt her magic soul reach out to Rans and when theirs connected, Mirae was pulled in to a maelstrom of flashes off memory.

"Come my child, come" a eerie voice whisperd as a black fogg started surrounding them.