Chapter 13: The city of water

"Ugh,..." A groan pierced the dead silence that had followed the explosive sounds around them as they had gone trough the portal.

"W-where are we?" Hwangi groaned as she slowly came back to concious.

They were surrounded by unique buildings and the sound off water slowly moving by the wind. A slow breeze was blowing and a buzzeling noise surrounded them some what muted.

"I don't think this is Divus." Yeolgi dryly commented  hoisting herself in to a sitting position and looking around "Rather it looks like someones garden.". 

"What even.." Jungkook mumbled as he sat up too and started taking in his surroundings. The fourteen off them were scatterd around the garden withing reach off each other and slowly all off them were gaining their conciousness again.

 The fourteen off them were scatterd around the garden withing reach off each other and slowly all off them were gaining their conciousness again

"Namjoon what cordinations did you use again?" Jin asked as he appeared from inbetween two bushes and dusting off his clothes.

"Oh my everyone is awake." a amused voice from behind them said as it met them all jump around quickly.

"Who are you?!" Yoongi asked in a low voice as he eyed the man with a skeptical look. 

"The owner off this garden." the man chuckled totally not surprised by the situation "Wich you all decided to jump in to.". 

Suddenly a gasp could be heard from behind him and someone ran straight past him in to the arms off the stranger.

"Alessandro!" Ran said as she took the man in to a tight embrace wich he returned.

"Come again?!" Hoseok asked as his jaw dropped in surprise.

"Ran who is this man?" Mirae the first one to overcome this shock asked as she took a step closer.

"This here is one off my former friends from my gang." Ran said letting go off the man and facing them "Alessandro meet Mirae, my eldest sister.". 

"Ah, the one you've told me a lot about." Alessandro grinned as he bowed at her. Something in his gestures and gracious ways off moving, reminded them off a cat.

"Wait guys!" Chaerin grabbed all off their attentions as she looked around alarmed "Where's Solhee?".

"She's inside." Alessandro answerd "She was the first one I saw as you guys appeared and we can't let a wounded lady lay outside can we? I carried her inside first and called one off my healers before I came back outside to help you guys but at that time you were awake already.".

"Ran why does he know so much for a human?"  Taehyung asked not liking him in the least.

"That is sweetie because I am not human and second I've lived 400 years longer than all off you here." Alessandro informed him sassyly.

"How about we go inside and discuss things further?" Namjoon asked as he pulled his leg out off a plant plot "I think that is a lot appropriater than lying around in someone elses plants and pots.".