Since I didn't know what to do with my hair, I just left it to fall to my butt.I grabbed my handbag with my iPhone 5s and my cash.

I walked out my room and bumped into Tahj.Damn her ass was looking fat in those shorts! NOHOMO shit thou!

"That ass,that ass,that that,that ass!" I sang as i walked behind her.She turned around and flashed me that sexy smile.My cousin was too sexy and cute!

We walked down the stairs talking about what transpired on Instagram.Honestly that girl needs to get a life!

We walked down and saw Rii against the wall with her legs wrapped around Tahir.

"Aye yall know they got like 6 rooms including Tahir's in this house!" I said getting tired off them doing this."Aye talk quiet lil girl aint nobody else gotta hear" He said while turning around.I rolled my eyes.

"Rii lets go.You finna see yah LIL BOYFRIEND when we get back" I said while putting emphasis on the lil boyfriend.He laughed then went back to doing something with Nick.I honestly forget that he was still here.

We was on the way to the Nail Bar.I was in the front seat while Rii was driving so I decided to take a selfie.My caption was "😭She jelly cause im better! So she comment.Bitch take that ass to sleep aint nobody got time for your irrelevant ass!😂"

I started getting likes and comments.

I was looking out the window when my Tahj touch me and said say hi Instagram! So i said "Heyyy Instagrams" Then Rii did the same.

We pulled up to this nail bar and got out.

I got my nail done in black and white with emojis on it.Rii did hers in pink and black with emojis and Tahj did hers in grey white and black with stripes and emojis.

Next we had to get our hair done.Rii got her hair washed and straightened bone straight,Tahj decided to wand curl her hair since it was both light and dark brown and since I couldn't decide I washed my hair then dyed it both red and blonde.Yep I'm letting my ratchet side show.

We headed to the cashier,paid and left.Our hair was looking cute thou! No lie!

After getting our hair done,we decided to finally hit the mall.As we walk in,you know the usual,groupies acting friendly,bitches killing us with looks and niggas just being niggas.

First we went to the female footlocker.We bought some Jay's,Vans,Timbs,Chuck Taylors etc.After that we went to Forever 21,my fave.We bought some skirts,shirts,shorts,jeans,leggings,crop tops and dresses with accessories.After Forever 21 we decided that we should eat.

I join the line for chinese food,Tahj for burgers and Rii for chicken.

After about 18 minutes we finally were seated at a table eating.Damn this chicken was good!

Whenever I come to the mall I remember Jordyn and Nick.It just so weird.Anyway after eating we left and went back to my house.

"Sooo Tay what u doing tonight?" Rii asked looking back at the road."Umm Nick is carrying me somewhere" I said just shrugging."Awww Nick and Tay lying in bed- "Shut up!" I said tryna stop them from continuing.They looked at me like I was crazy."Please we're just friends thats it" I said tryna make them look away."From the looks of it he don't want yall as friends thou" Tahj said while rolling her neck.I swear this girl can be ghetto at the wrong time!"Yea I agree with u TJ"Rii said pulling into my driveway.I just rolled my eyes while i was getting out.

It was 3:30 when we got home so I went up to my room and got a nap.I was too tired.

*Later that Day*